RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ongoing at night.......that must mean it is close

It won't literally mean 'tonight', man.

Then it would say this though:

TALKS with the Malaysian consortium who are interested in taking over Newcastle United were tonight understood to be "ongoing" as Mike Ashley's long drawn out process of selling the Magpies dragged on for Toon fans.

Not only that why would they talk to them alone unless they sold the club for them? If they are two bids are still in a horizon they would have shown to that group as well.

I'm going to pretend that I understand what some of that meant

This is the worst summer ever, the lads at work told me that my mood goes from  :frantic: to :angry: a couple a times a day, like a womans menstrual cyclus a day... What the fuck to belive...

Hope it just sorts out, get some clever, tidy owner (add fucking loaded with <insert random currency here>), who does ALL the right thing  :smitten:

Like that ever happen in Newcastle...

Guest rosstoon

Had a text earlier today stating that it is a HK group and will be concluded tomorrow. Shearer as Manager and Vialli in the mix aswell. Also stated that the club will sign Beckford as a deal is done but several bids have been received for players and will be looked upon the conclusion

Guest BooBoo

Piss take shirley? There's undiscovered tribes in Amazonian Rainforests who know the Hong Kong story is phooey.

Club sale latest: ALL 'NEWS' IS A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS M'KAY?

tbh

Seeing as we are approaching the weekend, im expecting some article to come out saying the usual "concluded next week" horse shit.

The thread title. :lol:

I've just had a fax stating that it is a HK group and will be concluded tomorrow. Shearer as Manager and Vialli in the mix aswell. Also stated that the club will sign Beckford as a deal is done but several bids have been received for players and will be looked upon the conclusion.

I've just had a fax stating that it is a HK group and will be concluded tomorrow. Shearer as Manager and Vialli in the mix aswell. Also stated that the club will sign Beckford as a deal is done but several bids have been received for players and will be looked upon the conclusion.

:lol:

TOON ARMY IN MASS MUTINY

CRISIS club Newcastle face a Toon Army mutiny with season ticket sales threatening to hit a near 20-year low.

Fed-up fans have snubbed St James’s Park, with more than half yet to renew their seats in protest at the limbo caused by Mike Ashley’s snail-paced sale and the damaging delay in Alan Shearer’s return as boss.

Steve McMahon’s Singapore-based Profitable Group have put in a bid, while one-time favourite, Malaysian multi-media mogul Ananda Krishnan, said he was not interested in buying the club.

Newcastle’s average crowd plummeted to 48,750 as they crashed out of the Premier League in May, around 40,000 of those season ticket holders.

Just six years ago, thousands of Toon fans were on a waiting list for a regular seat.

But three months into Ashley’s latest bid to jump ship, many fans have refused to shell out up to £600 for the Championship campaign until Shearer is appointed and the new owners are revealed.

Fears are growing that season ticket sales could dip to the levels of 1991, when an average crowd of 21,000 saw Kevin Keegan keep the club out of the old Third Division.

That would see the ground less than half full.

A fans’ poll also revealed that a whopping 95 per cent of the Toon Army will not return before Ashley sells up.

And two-thirds of supporters will refuse to buy a season ticket until Shearer returns.

Mark Jensen, editor of The Mag fanzine said: “I don’t blame people for taking a reality check and thinking, ‘Where’s my money going? Where is this club going?’

“Those renewing are doing so through blind loyalty.

“Others are waiting for something to push them to stay with it.

“New owners and Alan Shearer as manager will go a long way to making fans renew.”

A Newcastle spokesman said: “Season tickets are still being processed, meaning there’s no actual figure for how many have been renewed.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/88248/Toon-Army-in-mass-mutiny/

:lol:

could be a double bluff.

TOON ARMY IN MASS MUTINY

CRISIS club Newcastle face a Toon Army mutiny with season ticket sales threatening to hit a near 20-year low.

Fed-up fans have snubbed St James’s Park, with more than half yet to renew their seats in protest at the limbo caused by Mike Ashley’s snail-paced sale and the damaging delay in Alan Shearer’s return as boss.

Steve McMahon’s Singapore-based Profitable Group have put in a bid, while one-time favourite, Malaysian multi-media mogul Ananda Krishnan, said he was not interested in buying the club.

Newcastle’s average crowd plummeted to 48,750 as they crashed out of the Premier League in May, around 40,000 of those season ticket holders.

Just six years ago, thousands of Toon fans were on a waiting list for a regular seat.

But three months into Ashley’s latest bid to jump ship, many fans have refused to shell out up to £600 for the Championship campaign until Shearer is appointed and the new owners are revealed.

Fears are growing that season ticket sales could dip to the levels of 1991, when an average crowd of 21,000 saw Kevin Keegan keep the club out of the old Third Division.

A fans’ poll also revealed that a whopping 95 per cent of the Toon Army will not return before Ashley sells up.

And two-thirds of supporters will refuse to buy a season ticket until Shearer returns.

Mark Jensen, editor of The Mag fanzine said: “I don’t blame people for taking a reality check and thinking, ‘Where’s my money going? Where is this club going?’

“New owners and Alan Shearer as manager will go a long way to making fans renew.”

A Newcastle spokesman said: “Season tickets are still being processed, meaning there’s no actual figure for how many have been renewed.”

48,750. 94% of capacity. How shit are we? :lol:

TOON ARMY IN MASS MUTINY

So we haven't yet sold 20,000 season tickets.

How many clubs outside of the Premiership top 4 and perhaps Everton, Villa and City can claim to have even sold half that number?

Shit raking scum.