RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

Out of interest, how long has Thomo been posting on here? I certainly don't recognise his name. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's genuine but can we really rule out the idea that he's a WUM, possibly mackem agent?

No offence Thomo if you're not, there's just been so much bullshit this summer, its difficult to believe in anything you hear regarding the sale.

Out of interest, how long has Thomo been posting on here? I certainly don't recognise his name. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's genuine but can we really rule out the idea that he's a WUM, possibly mackem agent?

No offence Thomo if you're not, there's just been so much bullshit this summer, its difficult to believe in anything you hear regarding the sale.

Name: Thomo

Position: Arcade access members

Date Registered: July 02, 2007, 03:26:52 PM

Last Active: Today at 09:27:29 AM

Guest Wally_McFool

Despite wanting to believe Thommo story, why is it that  I keep thinking that Ashley will stay and appoint O'Leary or JFK as our new boss.  :dave:

And use the failed 'sale' process for the reason we didn't sign anyone.

Aye he will blame time wasters for the non sale and will sell Beye, Colo, Jobnas, Bassong, Butt & Enrique at the last minute.

I'm prepared to believe it. I don't think that silence from the club means nothing is happening, and the media may now be a bit wary of printing internet rumours, having been made to look stupid over the Vialli / Hong Kong story.

Plus, if Thommo wanted to make something up, he'd surely have come up with something a bit more original and funny than the Dubai consortium, who have a previous interest in English football.

There. That's the kiss of death on that one.

Guest The Libertine

Thomo did say that the club were pricing beye at £4 million a few days back and the papers are running that this morning.

I'm prepared to believe it. I don't think that silence from the club means nothing is happening, and the media may now be a bit wary of printing internet rumours, having been made to look stupid over the Vialli / Hong Kong story.

Plus, if Thommo wanted to make something up, he'd surely have come up with something a bit more original and funny than the Dubai consortium, who have a previous interest in English football.

Maybe, but surely there would be more than just a couple of blokes on an internet forum in the know, considering how big a story it would be.

Despite wanting to believe Thommo story, why is it that  I keep thinking that Ashley will stay and appoint O'Leary or JFK as our new boss.  :dave:

Yep.

i'd still rather have o'leary (if he brought eddie gray too) in charge ahead of kinnear or hughton like

Maybe, but surely there would be more than just a couple of blokes on an internet forum in the know, considering how big a story it would be.

tbf I've hard work colleagues with no affiliation to N-O, or much internet nouse at all, commenting on the story. So it has made the rounds. God knows what the source(s) is/are.

Apologies if this has been asked before - does anybody know if Shearer will be offered the manager's job if DIC take over?  And will it all happen before we play West Brom?

Apologies if this has been asked before - does anybody know if Shearer will be offered the manager's job if DIC take over?  And will it all happen before we play West Brom?

NO & NO

COZ ITS NOT REAL!

NO & NO

COZ ITS NOT REAL!

Tbf to Obi he has been right about stuff before, for instance Wise buying his own players and ignoring KK.

Well if its true we find out tomorrow, Not sure why it couldn't of all been sorted today though :s

aye it did seem a bit strange that, instead of just announcing when it was done they'd pick aspecific day. good job today is my disbelieving day.