RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

By the way, Geremi will be going to Beksitas (I dont know how to spell it) should be done this week, as will the Beye (Aston Villa or Hull) and Bassong's transfers (Man City or Spurs)

Collocini may be going back to Spain, but load only as nobody will pay the £7 million Newcastle want, looks to be Malaga or Real Sociedad.

And I dont think the Beckford news is correct, but there may be some mileage in it by the end of the window, we have definately enquired.

Spell it the normal way, Besiktas.

If you are sure the club will be sold tomorrow, why does your "ITK" tell you the things about Coloccini, Beye, Bassong and Geremi? If the club is sold, why do the old owners keep selling players?... Answer that one!

Because his ITK stands for

I TALK KRAP!

Pretty sure that Geremi link was done weeks if not months ago. That's not to say it's untrue.

Yeah Geremi to Besiktas was definitely linked months ago.  Lets hope its true that the move is now coming to an end and we'll be rid of the useless cunt soon.

Don't understand why people are having a go at Thomo tbh, all he's done is told us what he supposedly knows. If it turns out to be wrong it's a pity but I can't see no reason to try and prove him wrong beforehand...

They should all be abused until they actually get something right imo.

Guest Heneage

By the way, Geremi will be going to Beksitas (I dont know how to spell it) should be done this week, as will the Beye (Aston Villa or Hull) and Bassong's transfers (Man City or Spurs)

Collocini may be going back to Spain, but load only as nobody will pay the £7 million Newcastle want, looks to be Malaga or Real Sociedad.

And I dont think the Beckford news is correct, but there may be some mileage in it by the end of the window, we have definately enquired.

If you are sure the club will be sold tomorrow, why does your "ITK" tell you the things about Coloccini, Beye, Bassong and Geremi? If the club is sold, why do the old owners keep selling players?... Answer that one!

To make it more attractive to buyers with a lower wage bill. Jesus it's common sense.

To make it more attractive to buyers with a lower wage bill. Jesus it's common sense.

It's also playing the odds I'd say. The likelihood of an owner coming in and saying that his masterplan was to base the team around Geremi is fairly slim.

Guest Thomo

Sicko, you believe what you want mate. I told everyone on Saturday or Sunday that Newcastle valued Beye at £4 million and were holding out for that, the story broke in todays paper, I told everyone Bassong alleged £10million offer was made up by Newcastle to try and get Man City to make an offer, I believe they are about to make an offer, the story broke today about Man City, I posted Saturday/Sunday.

It is up to anyone on here to either believe or not believe what I post, I respect either. I do not make up information or pretend to know people. I know someone high up with Newcastle United FC, I know someone who works at a Sport's injury Clinic in Manchester, who has contacts at a lot of clubs and Iam friends with someone who works on the coaching staff at a top flight team, names I will never ever divulge out of my respect for there friendship.

I dont pretend to know any Newcastle United players, or CEO's at St James Park, I merely pass information on that they are told from well placed sources, information they would want you to know, being fans that are pissed off and frustrated, but I do not make things up. FACT

I tell you stuff IAM told  :angry:

Sicko, you believe what you want mate. I told everyone on Saturday or Sunday that Newcastle valued Beye at £4 million and were holding out for that, the story broke in todays paper, I told everyone Bassong alleged £10million offer was made up by Newcastle to try and get Man City to make an offer, I believe they are about to make an offer, the story broke today about Man City, I posted Saturday/Sunday.

It is up to anyone on here to either believe or not believe what I post, I respect either. I do not make up information or pretend to know people. I know someone high up with Newcastle United FC, I know someone who works at a Sport's injury Clinic in Manchester, who has contacts at a lot of clubs and Iam friends with someone who works on the coaching staff at a top flight team, names I will never ever divulge out of my respect for there friendship.

I dont pretend to know any Newcastle United players, or CEO's at St James Park, I merely pass information on that they are told from well placed sources, information they would want you to know, being fans that are pissed off and frustrated, but I do not make things up. FACT

*cough* *cough* *Nixon*

So we are relying on Lambias telling the truth for the first time since he took the job?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I tell you stuff IAM told  :angry:

Get out of jail free card

Fair play for telling us what you've heard, it's a pity people can't just see what happens over the next couple of days before giving you stick. I hope what you're saying happens and we see the back of that fat horrible cunt very soon.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can anyone confirm whether or not Lammbias is in Newcastle at the moment?

He had to go down to London on Saturday evening!

Guest Thomo

I would think that other people would have been told this information other than me, Obi ITK wont be the same as mine and Iam sure that other people who have been told would have spilled the beans to other people and so on, I have not told anyone else apart from Newcastle Online members.

Fair play for telling us what you've heard, it's a pity people can't just see what happens over the next couple of days before giving you stick. I hope what you're saying happens and we see the back of that fat horrible c*** very soon.

Can't blame people for being a little sceptical after all the crap rumours over the past few months. Its nothing personal to Thomo but it really hard to believe one bloke claiming to know this huge story, when no one else has heard a thing.