RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK, let's move on from 'Press Conferences'!

A thought has just occurred to me, that 'may' point towards the current speculation about the DIC and Tuesday being possibly correct.

It is noticeable that, ever since all this talk started . . . NO ONE has issued any kind of denial.

Could that mean there is some real truth in it - what do you think?

Guest sicko2ndbest

A thought has just occurred to me, that 'may' point towards the current speculation about the DIC and Tuesday being possibly correct.

It is noticeable that, ever since all this talk started . . . NO ONE has issued any kind of denial.

Because the media havnt run with it!

It is only an internet rumour though, there is nothing out in the media so nothing to deny.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It is only an internet rumour though, there is nothing out in the media so nothing to deny.

:)

Could be something in it, we've also never had the daily "no news on the takeover" story in the Chronicle either

No one in the history of football call for a press conference when a club sold. So ppl get a grip all we need is a confirmation of the new owners then when they hire new manager the new manager will have a press conference.

Yes, but it is ALL OVER the Internet though.

Just thought there might be something in the 'non-denial' theory!

Guest sicko2ndbest

No one in the history of football call for a press conference when a club sold. So ppl get a grip all we need is a confirmation of the new owners then when they hire new manager the new manager will have a press conference.

Ethi you make me smile :)

Guest sicko2ndbest

As if they're going to issue a denial for something mentioned on an internet forum. :lol:

MORE than just an internet forum, surely.

Anyway - just a thought!!!

No, just an internet forum

As if they're going to issue a denial for something mentioned on an internet forum. :lol:

No, just a couple of blokes claiming to be ITK, this really is where this has come from.

No, just an internet forum

ok, but "more than one" internet forum, plus 'Newsnow', etc . . . but I take your point! (could be wishful - desperate - thinking, on my part!)

Don't understand why people are having a go at Thomo tbh, all he's done is told us what he supposedly knows. If it turns out to be wrong it's a pity but I can't see no reason to try and prove him wrong beforehand...

Exactly. Some absolute wankers in this thread. The lad is just trying to pass on some information and he seems he believes what he has been told. If it doesn't come off then fair enough. But no need for everyone to act like absolute pricks towards him.

Don't understand why people are having a go at Thomo tbh, all he's done is told us what he supposedly knows. If it turns out to be wrong it's a pity but I can't see no reason to try and prove him wrong beforehand...

Exactly. Some absolute wankers in this thread. The lad is just trying to pass on some information and he seems he believes what he has been told. If it doesn't come off then fair enough. But no need for everyone to act like absolute pricks towards him.

Touchy as. :laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anybody trying to pass a rumour on ALWAYS says it comes from someone else, or they would be the source, therefore either a player, representative or official (senior management), and the likelihood of them posting on an internet forum is slight at best

I have more reason to disbelieve him than to believe him.

What is more likely

- Poster makes up a source (or has a source of chinese whisper variety) and spreads a rumour

- Poster has links with senior management at top club who likes to share information to young internet posters and not national/local papers

Ethi you make me smile :)

Makes me weep. Like Jesus did.