RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am not picky of of these fkers will do, surley one of them would take a punt on us

Warren Buffett $62bn

Carlos Slim Helu $60bn

William Gates III $58bn

Lakshmi Mittal $45bn

Mukesh Ambani $43bn

Anil Ambani $42bn

Ingvar Kamprad $31bn

KP Singh $30bn

Oleg Deripaska $28bn

Karl Albrecht $27bn

Li Ka-shing $26.5bn

Sheldon Adelson $26bn

Bernard Arnault $25.5bn

Lawrence Ellison $25bn

Theo Albrecht $23bn

Liliane Bettencourt $22.9bn

Alexei Mordashov $21.2bn

Prince Alwaleed $21bn

Mikhail Fridman $20.8bn

Newcastle United in limbo as wary buyers shun Championship club

• Two investors have backed out after due diligence

• Warning that there could be no sale until next year

Louise Taylor

guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 4 August 2009 18.00 BST

Newcastle United could be left in limbo for six months or longer as the current owner Mike Ashley struggles to find a buyer for the St James' Park club.

Newcastle United face the depressing prospect of several more months in limbo after it emerged that the stricken Championship club might not be sold until next year. Mike Ashley, the present owner, has spent the summer desperately trying to offload an acquisition he has come to regard as an expensive mistake but he is struggling to find a buyer.

Although several consortiums have expressed interest and at least two have undertaken exhaustive due diligence, potential prospective purchasers remain extremely wary of wading into the assorted challenges posed at St James' Park where the annual player wage bill still exceeds £60m and the overdraft is now around £35m.

"To ask how long it [the mooted sale] will take is an impossible question to answer," revealed a source close to efforts to find Newcastle a new owner. "It could go through in due course or it could take six months."

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=post;topic=62360.9210;num_replies=9229

LOL

We Made It up To Publicise The Website….       

Written by Baldy McBald    

Tuesday, 04 August 2009 17:37 

….is most probably what some people are thinking about now in response to the rumour that we passed published on Sunday night.

In truth that was never the case, one of our founding members of this site merely passed on some information that he had been told from a good and reliable source. The lad in question did not even want the information posted as an atricle, but some of us wanted to share (what we considered to be) a reliable rumour of hope in these dark times for the club. Even now, as Tuesday draws near to a close, I still hold some hope that there is valididty in the information, that discussions are taking place in closed rooms, that new ownership of our club is imminent, and my hope is not without foundation….please bare with me.

Less than a week ago our exhalted Chairman (Mr Lambsarse) publicly declared that he expected the club have new owners "probably within the next week", the sentiments were echoed (and a date given) by the information received by Obi, coincidence? Maybe?

The self imposed transfer ebargo has apparently been lifted in recent days, Oba Martins has moved on for good money and it appears that Beye and Bassong may not be too far behind him. Is this a sign of advancing discussions? Again, maybe?

We have seen a deluge of differing stories of takeover in the last few days, from Iranian businessmen, to diamond miners supplied by Sir John Hall, to Dubai royalty. This is no different from the dozens of rumours that we've heard all summer right? Apart from these have all come in the last two days, and none have been met with any comment, official or otherwise…..no smoke without fire? Maybe?

I hold out hope that we are not too far from a resolution to this torture, I think that there is some creedance and validity to the current crop of rumours, but deals of this size are notoriously delicate, and frought with complications. When you consider the rapidly shrinking options for Fat Mike is left with as every day passes then surely the sale of the club, sooner rather than later, is the proverbial corner that he has backed himself into. If this goes on much longer he wont be able to afford a ticket into the half empty stadium to watch his own team.

On a side note, I'm more than glad that as a result of running the story on Sunday that we have attracted a few more posters to the message board. Most seem like decent lads, who will appreciate being able to express their frustrations and (hopefully) joys in an unimpeded environment…and if any of them are mongs then they'll provide some amusement for our more errrr…..lively memebers.

WWW.TOON-TALK.NET

This is crazy unethical and most of all low class....

Louise Taylor

Newcastle United could be left in limbo for six months or longer as the current owner Mike Ashley struggles to find a buyer for the St James' Park club.

Newcastle United face the depressing prospect of several more months in limbo after it emerged that the stricken Championship club might not be sold until next year. Mike Ashley, the present owner, has spent the summer desperately trying to offload an acquisition he has come to regard as an expensive mistake but he is struggling to find a buyer.

Although several consortiums have expressed interest and at least two have undertaken exhaustive due diligence, potential prospective purchasers remain extremely wary of wading into the assorted challenges posed at St James' Park where the annual player wage bill still exceeds £60m and the overdraft is now around £35m.

"To ask how long it [the mooted sale] will take is an impossible question to answer," revealed a source close to efforts to find Newcastle a new owner. "It could go through in due course or it could take six months."

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=post;topic=62360.9210;num_replies=9229

Silly bitch hasn't got a clue :nope:

Can't even get the wage bill near the truth for fuck sake :lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

JUST LEFT TYNE TALK A LITTLE MESSAGE AS BELOW

would just like to thank you tossers for winding up genuine fans to publicise

your poxy web site, toying with people who are wondering what is happening is

simply out of order! tossers

You should have read the next sentence.

Louise Taylor

It's the wagebill figure again isn't it? Admit it. :lol:

Guest Thomo

Nobody can say Iam wrong regarding the information I told you, it could happen tonight, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday. Just because a Mackem mong called Louise Taylor writes a load of shite does not make my information incorrect.

I believe my ITK 100%, Iam sick of saying it, nobody has told me to believe anything otherwise.

I can understand people being synical and annoyed towards me but I will not retract what I said, because I believe it 100%.

A takeover should be done in a discreet manner, not to be published in the bloody Evening Chronicle, The Sun, Guardian etc. I only know the information because Derek Lambias has bloody well told people it will happen. What ever is in the press is absolute shite because they know nothing.

Would Mike Ashley tell the press? No. Would Keith Harris tell the press? No Would Derek Lambias tell the press? I dont think he would or else he would be breaking terms of agreement with potential buyers.

Like the Potential Group, they were never in with a shot because they spoke to the press, and remember that is why Newcastle never took them serious.

Louise Taylor

It's the wagebill figure again isn't it? Admit it. :lol:

Haha yeah that and the fact I hate the woman.

I've edited my post :thup: :lol:

Nobody can say Iam wrong regarding the information I told you, it could happen tonight, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday. Just because a Mackem mong called Louise Taylor writes a load of shite does not make my information incorrect.

How long do we get before we're allowed to say the information about the sale definitely happening in the next few days was wrong then?

I am not picky of of these fkers will do, surley one of them would take a punt on us

Warren Buffett $62bn

Carlos Slim Helu $60bn

William Gates III $58bn

Lakshmi Mittal $45bn

Mukesh Ambani $43bn

Anil Ambani $42bn

Ingvar Kamprad $31bn

KP Singh $30bn

Oleg Deripaska $28bn

Karl Albrecht $27bn

Li Ka-shing $26.5bn

Sheldon Adelson $26bn

Bernard Arnault $25.5bn

Lawrence Ellison $25bn

Theo Albrecht $23bn

Liliane Bettencourt $22.9bn

Alexei Mordashov $21.2bn

Prince Alwaleed $21bn

Mikhail Fridman $20.8bn

Well known for being one of the tightest men on the planet.

I'd have any other from that list though :razz:

I believe my ITK 100%, Iam sick of saying it, nobody has told me to believe anything otherwise.

I can understand people being synical and annoyed towards me but I will not retract what I said, because I believe it 100%.

A takeover should be done in a discreet manner, not to be published in the bloody Evening Chronicle, The Sun, Guardian etc. I only know the information because Derek Lambias has bloody well told people it will happen. What ever is in the press is absolute shite because they know nothing.

Would Mike Ashley tell the press? No. Would Keith Harris tell the press? No Would Derek Lambias tell the press? I dont think he would or else he would be breaking terms of agreement with potential buyers.

Like the Potential Group, they were never in with a shot because they spoke to the press, and remember that is why Newcastle never took them serious.

FAIL!   :lol:

Thomo, have you seen your source recently?  Just wondering in case something has changed and he hasn't told you yet.

A pertinent question in these trying times.

He's been asked this about 10 times and has still to answer.

Guest MrSundlofer

Thomo, have you seen your source recently?  Just wondering in case something has changed and he hasn't told you yet.

He says he see him every day... But don't expect an answer from him.