RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No word from Marley the Dog? Not sure how much credence we can give to this, then.

Give Marley a chance man.  ITK's need your faith, bit like religion.

Completely made up?

I will leave this open to interpretation.  Again, bit like religion.

What is this stuff about the telegraph? someone tell me quickly is it bollocks or not?

Cheers.

It's a student pub with roof terrace near Central Station. It's not bollocks, it's alright, tbf.

I robbed a huge Bacardi wall scroll from there and hid it down my pants.  It's now on my kitchen wall.

What is this stuff about the telegraph? someone tell me quickly is it bollocks or not?

Cheers.

It's a student pub with roof terrace near Central Station. It's not bollocks, it's alright, tbf.

I've chundered off the balcony and decided it would be a good idea to 'hang and drop' to avoid going down the stairs one time too. Good fun!

Cheers.

Last time I was in there Bluf ruined any chance me and ChezGiven had of getting any pills.  :dave:

Cheers.

Last time I was in there Bluf ruined any chance me and ChezGiven had of getting any pills.  :dave:

Funny, last time I was there some kids came over and asked me if I was selling pills.

Cheers.

Unlucky :lol:

Cheers.

Funny, last time I was there some kids came over and asked me if I was selling pills.

Once happened to me outside of the Cluny, although the little scrots were after some weed.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cheers.

Aye just up the road from the Ubisoft Studios too!

Cheers.

the beer is shite.

The two other consortiums stuff tacked on at the end makes me worry.  It's getting a bit late in the day for a bidding war, I'd take Moat over any other bidder at the moment as he is a bit more of a known quantity.

Bloke on SSN say they are in discussions for the club for £100mill with Moat plus 2 more consortiums 

Fucking yawn. This won't get sorted this week if this is true. The tight fisted cunts will try to get as much as possible for the club.

Guest antz1uk

they have always refused to comment on any of this, now suddenly they are confirming stuff, albeit still a bit vague, but at least they have confirmed it, at least it looks like he's on his way, i would expect another statement pretty soon

Guest Phil K

I want Sheik Yermoney taking over !!

Putting 6 BILLION into the club, increasing the grounds capacity to 100,000 and free pies and tea in the ground.