RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest antz1uk

anyone..... help... how do i get a pic next to my name??

You need to prove your worth

:rolleyes: ??? :undecided: :angel: :angel: :angel: :aww:

Put you out of your misery, the tool to do it is in your profile.  Click on that, select the avatar bit and add a web hosted link, assuming it is not too large it will appear next to your name.

am permanently signed in here, excuse my ignorance but where is 'my profile'?  :idiot2:

Think you need to click on your name, then down the left hand side itl say edit somewhere

ahaaa, cheers guys  O0 O0 O0

anyone..... help... how do i get a pic next to my name??

You need to prove your worth

:rolleyes: ??? :undecided: :angel: :angel: :angel: :aww:

Put you out of your misery, the tool to do it is in your profile.  Click on that, select the avatar bit and add a web hosted link, assuming it is not too large it will appear next to your name.

am permanently signed in here, excuse my ignorance but where is 'my profile'?  :idiot2:

Click on your name, then in the left of the screen you need to click on forum something or other options, then add your own picture.

I'd love that info from macca to be true, although I'd like to have Barton stay - I can understand why he'd go if he did, esp if Shearer was in charge.

If we brought in:

Simpson, Campbell, Beckford, McLoven, + 3 more that would be fantastic.

I'd imagine that means we'd keep Tayls if Shearer comes aboard. 

Barton's a liability.

Smith, Nolan and Butt is more than enough quality in the middle for this league.

Honestly, I don't agree - I think with Guthrie back + maybe 1 more, we have BETTER quality. Having enough to me means 1 or 2 crocks or red cards and we are stuck putting LuaLua and Geremi in the center and will be overrun.  We lack depth all across the pitch minus GK to be honest. Its blatantaly obvious that if a takeover happens, we need to bring in 2 strikers (Loven & Beckford would do perfectly well), 1 or 2 midfielders (A CM & Winger would do for me) and with Campbell coming in that would shore up the CB needs.

All IF we get the takeover...

Once this is all offical, I will reveal the club, but not until then. I can say that we have been in constant contact over the last few months about the state of the club and he has not been able to tell me anything until last night. Unfortunately, I have only just got in from work and been able to post this on here. I hope you appreciate the time difference is 9 hours.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Once this is all offical, I will reveal the club, but not until then. I can say that we have been in constant contact over the last few months about the state of the club and he has not been able to tell me anything until last night. Unfortunately, I have only just got in from work and been able to post this on here. I hope you appreciate the time difference is 9 hours.

Hope your right or your just another little twat who wants to feel important :)

Nope.

Even if your mate had been chatting with Shearer, there's no way you could guarantee the comings and goings of coaching and playing staff when nothing has been set in stone over the takeover. It's all pie in the sky.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why would Ashley fly into the training ground?

There's been nowt as much as a pigeon fly over my house in the last few hours, and I live next to the training ground.

I'd love that info from macca to be true, although I'd like to have Barton stay - I can understand why he'd go if he did, esp if Shearer was in charge.

If we brought in:

Barton's a liability.

Smith, Nolan and Butt is more than enough quality in the middle for this league.

Honestly, I don't agree - I think with Guthrie back + maybe 1 more, we have BETTER quality. Having enough to me means 1 or 2 crocks or red cards and we are stuck putting LuaLua and Geremi in the center and will be overrun.  We lack depth all across the pitch minus GK to be honest. Its blatantaly obvious that if a takeover happens, we need to bring in 2 strikers (Loven & Beckford would do perfectly well), 1 or 2 midfielders (A CM & Winger would do for me) and with Campbell coming in that would shore up the CB needs.

Guthrie, Barton, Smith and Nolan leaves us with an embarrassment of riches in the middle of the park. For all people have slagged them off, the 4 of them are far too good for this league.

I agree we need strenghening in other areas. Ameobi may hit 25-30 goals if he stays fit but he's always liable to get injured and then we're very short up front. If this takeover is sorted this week and we can get Beckford in and someone else on loan from the Prem, then that would be more than sufficient.

If we brought in:

Barton's a liability.

Guthrie, Barton, Smith and Nolan leaves us with an embarrassment of riches in the middle of the park. For all people have slagged them off, the 4 of them are far too good for this league.I agree we need strenghening in other areas. Ameobi may hit 25-30 goals if he stays fit but he's always liable to get injured and then we're very short up front. If this takeover is sorted this week and we can get Beckford in and someone else on loan from the Prem, then that would be more than sufficient.

This. Smith has dominated in the midfield so far. Good level for Guthrie to develop as well.

Guest MrSundlofer

Yes, I live in Melbourne and my source is a former NUFC player who was transferred to a first division team in the late 1970s, whom I went to school with and we are still close, even though a world apart

Alan Kennedy and Liverpool !!