RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

According to a friend of mine who lives in Newcastle, Barry Moat and Shearer are on a pub and celebrating together RIGHT NOW.... :frantic:

Right, if we think of all the pubs in Newcastle with roof terraces we can narrow it down then.

TELEGRAPH!

This seems to have gone full circle.

According to a friend of mine who lives in Newcastle, Barry Moat and Shearer are on a pub and celebrating together RIGHT NOW.... :frantic:

Right, if we think of all the pubs in Newcastle with roof terraces we can narrow it down then.

TELEGRAPH!

Holy shit.  Coincidence?  They're announcing it to the Telegraph in the Telegraph.  With Stefi Graff.

I'm not getting carried away with any of this to be honest. All I care about is the fact that we are 13 days away from the end of the transfer window and we have no manager and show a loss of 10 players from last year's already thin squad with one short term loanee brought in. Unless we get more players in and fast we need to pray for miracles on the injury front.

Guest Geordiekev

Aye the are sitting out back in the Strawberry, little birdie told me it's an open invitation. :harry: :facepalm:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm not getting carried away with any of this to be honest. All I care about is the fact that we are 13 days away from the end of the transfer window and we have no manager and show a loss of 10 players from last year's already thin squad with one short term loanee brought in. Unless we get more players in and fast we need to pray for miracles on the injury front.

Oh, totally agree, but I wish this would go away one way or another. With each day, I'm starting to believe the hype that Ashley is doing all this to distract us from the transfer window!

poidh

?

Pics Or It Didn't Happen

Internet slang just doesn't have the same effect when It's not in capital letters.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The Diamond pub in Ponteland apparently...

Bullshit. There is absolutely no way they would do this in public, especially in a PUBLIC house!

Guest antz1uk

The Diamond Inn and "The Rock"

Main Street

Ponteland

Northumberland

NE20 9BB.

Tel: 01661 872898

Fax: 01661 871829

:colo:

Guest thefishman

The Diamond pub in Ponteland apparently...

Just rang the pub and they cant confirm or deny theres a barry or alan drinking there!

Guest antz1uk

just around the corner, i will pop in and have a look. Give me 5 minutes!

Just pretend you're only buying some jonnies

feck that, run in with a camera round ur neck and one of those hats on with a press ticket slipped into the ribbon thing on the side!  :crazy2: