RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they are seriously interested (and have enough backing/money) WHERE have they been all summer?

First thing I thought. f*** 'em, Moat in.

What about this confidentiality thing.  Maybe they have been sniffing around Llambias' hoop for the past couple of months.

and so (suddenly) it's a 'no confidentiality' thing then?

So if they haven't provided proof of funds yet, then he hopes to complete in seven days what it took Moat the entire summer to do?

Maybe they'll offer £100 outright and seal the deal straight away?  Dunno, I don't know how these things work tbh.  :razz:

So if they haven't provided proof of funds yet, then he hopes to complete in seven days what it took Moat the entire summer to do?

Maybe they'll offer £100 outright and seal the deal straight away?  Dunno, I don't know how these things work tbh.  :razz:

Fuck it, I'm going to buy it myself at that price. I know, I know - it's very expensive but I can just about afford it if I sell the car.

If they are seriously interested (and have enough backing/money) WHERE have they been all summer?

First thing I thought. Fuck 'em, Moat in.

First thing that came to my kind as well. Stump up the cash quickly or fuck off basically.

Guest The Libertine

There will be no announcement today, other than talks are on going with Moat and a North-West based consortium who will be performing DD this week after giving the relevant financial information over the last weekend

Can I just point out for the benefit of everyone else that this chap posts on Toontastic and pretends he knows anything on there too. :thup:

:blush:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Look forget this confidentiallity shit, or maybe he's been in the running for a while? who cares?

Maybe he's been waiting for the Yanks to transfer 100m in to his account? who cares?

The main thing is that he has already (acording tto the ron) deposited funds in to an account of SP!!

There will be no announcement today, other than talks are on going with Moat and a North-West based consortium who will be performing DD this week after giving the relevant financial information over the last weekend

Can I just point out for the benefit of everyone else that this chap posts on Toontastic and pretends he knows anything on there too. :thup:

:dontknow:

I already apologised. :blush:

Guest The Libertine

:dontknow:

I already apologised. :blush:

that 3 post thing really backfired there.

Guest Redheugh

No need.

He isn't buying it. Its someone he has introduced and they have dealt initially with Llambias and now with Harris.

Now you know as much as I do.

No need.

He isn't buying it. Its someone he has introduced and they have dealt initially with Llambias and now with Harris.

So Geoff Sheard is not the man, it's a third-party? I really wanted more "Shear brilliant" puns etc as well :(

Guest Redheugh

No need.

So Geoff Sheard is not the man, it's a third-party? I really wanted more "Shear brilliant" puns etc as well :(

Spot on

No need.

:dowie:

So he's just got someone else into contact with the club? What would be the point in that?

Guest sicko2ndbest

No need.

Sheard isnt buying it?

It is someone he knows who wants to buy it?

Is this what you mean?

No need.

Spot on

Is it the American/Canadian group you were hinting at on TT the other week?