RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they are seriously interested (and have enough backing/money) WHERE have they been all summer?

First thing I thought. f*** 'em, Moat in.

First thing that came to my kind as well. Stump up the cash quickly or f*** off basically.

The whole thing (welcome, if it was real) sounds very contrived, to me.  Don't believe it.

Llambiarse was publicising the deal with the Graham Roberts fans bid last week which turned out to be a storm in a tea cup. I hope this is different obviously, but it all seems a bit late to be going through due diligence at this stage.

If they are making a bid, DD is done i think.

What's the betting that if a deal with 'someone' is done, it will be signed the day the Transfer Window closes.  Ashley, as determined as ever to f**k us as much as he can . . .

If they are seriously interested (and have enough backing/money) WHERE have they been all summer?

First thing that came to my kind as well. Stump up the cash quickly or f*** off basically.

The whole thing (welcome, if it was real) sounds very contrived, to me.  Don't believe it.

Llambiarse was publicising the deal with the Graham Roberts fans bid last week which turned out to be a storm in a tea cup. I hope this is different obviously, but it all seems a bit late to be going through due diligence at this stage.

What's the betting that if a deal with 'someone' is done, it will be signed the day the Transfer Window closes.  Ashley, as determined as ever to f**k us as much as he can . . .

Well if we end up with Robinho I'll be happy.  :aww:

Well if we end up with Robinho I'll be happy.   :aww:

That's what I once said about the missus . . . hmmmm

I just read somewhere that they were going through DD, although it would make more sense that it has been done.

"Geoff is dealing with Keith Harris and we are still waiting for proof of funds."

Wasnt proof of funds necessary before access to the data room was granted? And as far as I understood that data room was quite important regarding due diligence?

The whole thing (welcome, if it was real) sounds very contrived, to me.  Don't believe it.

"Geoff is dealing with Keith Harris and we are still waiting for proof of funds."

Wasnt proof of funds necessary before access to the data room was granted? And as far as I understood that data room was quite important regarding due diligence?

That's what they said before, but who knows what compromises have now been taken, or indeed if they were telling the truth then or now. :lol:

Redheugh can I ask you, do you know if this will go through?

I work for a legal firm and all I can say is there are funds in a client account for the purchase of a football club.

I dont want to lose my job

:lol:

Is it for the whole 100million :-)

Are Private Capital Bank (PCB) involved?

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Well I was a bit resigned to Ashley having to take the club off the market but now this new interest and late although it may be is kinda like me on ebay the other night when I stole those smart expensive sunglasses for a fair price at the last minite.  O0

It has taken 489 pages, but we finally have an ITK that got something right.

Bound to happen with enough wild punts.  I'm just going to start posting loads of unsubstanciated bollocks and some of it will come true.

This is the premise upon what our fine countires sports journalism is based.