RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I used to go to school with a bloke called Johnny Hall years ago.

Yep, I remember him well, I used to tip him upside down and use his arse for an inkwell.

No offence meant, by the way

What kind of ridiculous statement is that? Intimidation? :lol:

There's a myth that is passed amongst us Jonny Hall's in the world. They speak of a man called macca, who we all fear will rise up again.

I used to go to school with a bloke called Johnny Hall years ago.

Yep, I remember him well, I used to tip him upside down and use his arse for an inkwell.

No offence meant, by the way

What kind of ridiculous statement is that? Intimidation? :lol:

There's a myth that is passed amongst us Jonny Hall's in the world. They speak of a man called macca, who we all fear will rise up again.

He rises every night apparently.

Guest dazzanufc1892

a late press conference wouldnt surprise me tbh, smacks of ashley wanting one last late surge at the gates, bit like when keegan returned.....

if there was a press conference the pres would already know about it surely!

When the takeover is complete, it wont be a press conference me thinks.

Just a statment, on both nufc.co.uk and on SP.

Then the new owners will hold a press conference.

My 10 cents :smug:

Guest burtyboy

:explode:

Mike ashley was in burker king last night eating a quadruple burger and 24 portions of chips, the woman behind the counter asked for his autograph, Mike simply shrugged his shoulders and let out a huge fart which he cupped and smelt himself.  i laughed but Mike didnt.  :kasper:

Guest toonlass

a late press conference wouldnt surprise me tbh, smacks of ashley wanting one last late surge at the gates, bit like when keegan returned.....

Nearly crashed my car on the Moor Farm roundabout when it was announced on the radio that Keegan was back.

We win tonight and go top of the league you really think he is going to sell?

You think that after all this time trying to sell, being top after a couple of weeks of the season is going to change his mind?

If he was desperate to sell  we would be sold by now, top of league will light his little eyes up, early on yes but he will just see us up there and think hmmm more money oooo more money

You think that after all this time trying to sell, being top after a couple of weeks of the season is going to change his mind?

What time trying to sell? Asking for a price at which nobody's interested isn't a serious attempt at selling in my book. Of course this B.S. group from America might not turn out to be a flying pig, we'll see.

What time trying to sell? Asking for a price at which nobody's interested isn't a serious attempt at selling in my book. Of course this B.S. group from America might not turn out to be a flying pig, we'll see.

if you're selling a house, do you drastically cut the asking price if you haven't sold it after 2 months?