NOTW tomorrow - NUFC have until Friday to reduce overdraft by 50%

lovejoy

HONESTLY THIS f***ing RAG. AND THE b****** f***ing SUN. WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE ANY NOTICE OF THESE PIECES OF s***?!?!

Because for the past year at this club, the worst case scenario has steadfastly never failed to come true.

HONESTLY THIS f***ing RAG. AND THE b****** f***ing SUN. WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE ANY NOTICE OF THESE PIECES OF s***?!?!

Because for the past year at this club, the worst case scenario has steadfastly never failed to come true.

Did we go into administration the day after losing to Chelsea?

We do have liquidity problem for a long time and I am not surprised that we have a 40m overdraft.

What's really worrying is that it seems like Ashley really doesn't have any money left --- and the only way to finance the 20m needed is by bank borrowings, which I doubt whether there's any banking willing to do so provided that our club is free falling and the owner's wealth is under question.

Now probably we must pray that Ashley can find a new owner asap or we are finished. 

We do have liquidity problem for a long time and I am not surprised that we have a 40m overdraft.

What's really worrying is that it seems like Ashley really doesn't have any money left --- and the only way to finance the 20m needed is by bank borrowings, which I doubt whether there's any banking willing to do so provided that our club is free falling and the owner's wealth is under question.

Now probably we must pray that Ashley can find a new owner asap or we are finished. 

doubt we would be finished, fined points, and taken into ownership of the bank likely tho, and a fall further than leeds on the cards, oh happy days.

Guest gggg

Well, well, well, and I thought we should be thankful to Fat Mike for sorting us out financially at least..  :crazy2:

"We don't owe a penny to anyone"

So worst case scenario: Ashley fucks up the sale, no prospective buyer in sight, Shearer walks, club goes into administration, docked 10 points, all the players are sold, relegated to League One.

And there's not a fucking thing we can do about it.

I hate life.

Didn't you say as well it couldn't get any worse?

Guest toonlass

Well, well, well, and I thought we should be thankful to Fat Mike for sorting us out financially at least..  :crazy2:

"We don't owe a penny to anyone"

Still, this sort of thing was supposed to be staved off now we are in the "safe hands" of Fat Mike, wasn't it?

It is for the long term borrowings.  Overdraft is another thing, a short term working capital, just like your credit card account.

Still, this sort of thing was supposed to be staved off now we are in the "safe hands" of Fat Mike, wasn't it?

It is for the long term borrowings.  Overdraft is another thing, a short term working capital, just like your credit card account.

I wasn't referring to the financial vehicle per se, rather the consequence. How come we suddenly have reports that an external creditor can claim an external loan with several days notice and thereby sink us in the shit..? Wasn't Ashley's prudent financial strategy (if you can call it that) meant to prevent this sort of thing from happening? Why didn't he provide shirt term working capital himself? I ask this partly because he is one of the primary reasons for needing it, i.e. pay the full price when you buy, accept installments when you sell..

Whereas the papers have talked alot of shit, mainly about the fans, they have a worrying habit of at least partly being right when it comes to stories like this.