Season ticket prices in the CCC - no reduction according to .com

Dokko

a little survey seen on another site came up with this....

Highest Priced Season ticket Prices - 2008/2009

Ipswich - 703

QPR - 699

--------------------------

Birmingham - 607

Sheff Wed - 605

Crystal Palace - 600

Preston - 575

Wolves - 540

Norwich - 537

Cardiff - 519

Blackpool - 517.50

Nott Forest - 517

Derby - 510

Southampton - 500

Reading - 495

Charlton - 475

Coventry - 470

Watford - 469

Burnley - 462

Swansea - 459

Plymouth - 450

Bristol City - 455

Doncaster - 420

Sheff utd - 409

Barnsley - 360

It's probably been asked but how much are we expecting the STs to be next season?

If its 50% off I'm getting one.

:lol: Good luck with that one man.

God loves a hair dryer.  :laugh:

Think they've got two choices. Keep the prices high and have 20k or gates, cut em in half and get the highest gates the Championship has ever seen.

Ipswich - 703

QPR - 699

Birmingham - 607

Sheff Wed - 605

Crystal Palace - 600

Preston - 575

Wolves - 540

Norwich - 537

Cardiff - 519

Blackpool - 517.50

Nott Forest - 517

Derby - 510

Southampton - 500

Reading - 495

Charlton - 475

Coventry - 470

Watford - 469

Burnley - 462

Swansea - 459

Plymouth - 450

Bristol City - 455

Doncaster - 420

Sheff utd - 409

Barnsley - 360

if thats right i cant see ours changing at all, we sit about mid table in that lot

Sheff Utd's are £349-449 (picked them as the highest-placing current CCC team) the prices proposed in late February for NUFC 2009/10 in the PL were £390-600.

Can see them staying the same for the 4 extra games, despite the lower level.

Ipswich - 703

QPR - 699

Birmingham - 607

Sheff Wed - 605

Crystal Palace - 600

Preston - 575

Wolves - 540

Norwich - 537

Cardiff - 519

Blackpool - 517.50

Nott Forest - 517

Derby - 510

Southampton - 500

Reading - 495

Charlton - 475

Coventry - 470

Watford - 469

Burnley - 462

Swansea - 459

Plymouth - 450

Bristol City - 455

Doncaster - 420

Sheff utd - 409

Barnsley - 360

if thats right i cant see ours changing at all, we sit about mid table in that lot

Does highest price not mean the most expensive season ticket at that club though?  Rather than the average.  Ipswich might sell a few for 700 quid but that doesn't necessarily reflect on the rest.

The cheapest one at SJP's nearly 500 I thought... and the most expensive maybe double that.  Might be wrong.

Guest helios_centric

The VAT rate returns to 17.5% later this year doesn't it? If so then that's 2.5% sucked up from any possible reduction.

Be interesting to see what a single ticket price is, if season tickets aint gonna drop, then £390 works out at about £17 a game.

Suppose we'll be looking at £20-£25 for a matchday ticket.

Can anybody give me info on getting tickets to away games?

Im not a season ticket holder but seeing as games will be closer to me now: Forest, Leicester, The Sheffs and Derby (rather than the premiership of which 1/5 was in london)

Will it be easy to get away tickets? Im a total novice to this but really want to get behind the team, more so now than ever.

Im not a season ticket holder but seeing as games will be closer to me now: Forest, Leicester, The Sheffs and Derby (rather than the premiership of which 1/5 was in london)

Will it be easy to get away tickets? Im a total novice to this but really want to get behind the team, more so now than ever.

Rough prices: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,62273.msg1824757.html#msg1824757

Fuck knows how easy it'll be.

it'll be down to how many the club choose to take.  The mackems I know were part of the 8 or so thousand they took down to Barnsley.  The thread Dave mentioned seems to suggest a lot of clubs will offer big allocations if we wanted them.  If we request that much, then I can't see it being too hard to get a ticket.

Guest wshmag

no idea, i'd hazard a guess at their being a price freeze, and that fuckpig llambias to trot out something like, "you're getting more games for the same price."

i think they should knock another £50 off the prices and ST holders get a free ticket for the 1st round of the Carling cup (if drawn at home)as a gogw.  That would make it about £450 for seats in Gallowgate & Leazes,  works out about £23 per match.  Personally i think that would be decent value.

i think they should knock another £50 off the prices and ST holders get a free ticket for the 1st round of the Carling cup

We've been given a bye into the second round btw.

no reduction.

That confirmed? Guess it was expected really. Still in line with most of the other top clubs in the division, and although people don't appreciate the, "they'll use the 4 extra home games as an excuse" line, it is still a major factor unfortunately.

no reduction.

That confirmed? Guess it was expected really. Still in line with most of the other top clubs in the division, and although people don't appreciate the, "they'll use the 4 extra home games as an excuse" line, it is still a major factor unfortunately.

confirmed on .com. just the already planned reduction back to 07/08 prices