The England Thread

Pilko

Let's see if we can come up with a better England squad comprised of players with fewer than 10 caps and who aren't currently on the Euro roster without any senior caps. 

Youth can actually be influential in these kind of tournaments, the wildcards if you will but it's plain to see that Henderson is neither a good wild card nor a legitimately good/influential player.

Why replace an attacking midfielder who would be used as an impact player off the bench... with Jordan Henderson. Why not just replace him with someone like Adam Johnson who can make an impact. Especially as every other winger we have could play in a more central role if needed. Total shite.

Guest Mantis

This tournament is nothing but a learning exercise now for England, who may as well start thinking about the gameplan leading to 2014

This tournament is nothing but a learning exercise now for England, who may as well start thinking about the gameplan leading to 2014

The squad does scream setting up for the future. Just a shame Barry and Lampard got injured.

He really is. Fucking sucks not being able to support your country, man. Fuck them all straight to hell.

I'm with you man. Always been very pro-England but not sure I can bring myself to support that shower this time.

Maybe it'll change when they kick off but I'm not confident.