The England Thread

Pilko

DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM! DAVID BECKHAM!

Fucker doesn't do shit in my fantasy team and does this for England. Been class tonight.

The new blood looks class. This is what you get without the barry, lampard, Milner and gerrards.

Agree. Shame there are 0 center mids apart from maybe Ross Barckley. Cleverly isn't up to it.

Fucker doesn't do shit in my fantasy team and does this for England. Been class tonight.

The new blood looks class. This is what you get without the barry, lampard, Milner and gerrards.

Agree. Shame there are 0 center mids apart from maybe Ross Barckley. Cleverly isn't up to it.

Wilshere?

Wilshere?

Oh... yeah :aww:

Fair play to the lad. Debut at Wembley in a massive game, but he's shown no fear. No, he's not a world-beater and I'd like to think people wouldn't label him as such, but he's consistently ran with the ball, attacked the opposition and it was a bloody good goal.

PEL!