The England Thread

Pilko

I think we actually have a decent batch coming through

I just don't feel it with the current crop. Wilshere would be the only one who comes close for me but he seems a bit of a crock.

Maybe it's a good thing.

Take all the kids for experience not going to get out the group anyway.

At the same time, it could be soul destroying if they're thumped by Uruguay & Italy.

Taking the best 23 would probably make the most sense, like.

I think we actually have a decent batch coming through

I just don't feel it with the current crop. Wilshere would be the only one who comes close for me but he seems a bit of a crock.

Maybe it's a good thing.

Barkley. Sturridge is still young, Henderson looks promising. Shaw/Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Stirling has been in decent form this season after his initial burst onto the scene died down

At the same time, it could be soul destroying if they're thumped by Uruguay & Italy.

Yep. The best way the young kids will come along is taking the youth & Under 21 tournaments more seriously, not like last summer's disgrace. Not just throwing them in like that.

Yep. The best way the young kids will come along is taking the youth & Under 21 tournaments more seriously, not like last summer's disgrace. Not just throwing them in like that.

hm, i can see the logic of sending them to learn from a group who have proven themselves to be serial failures on the international scene even when in their prime like aye

• 2 weeks later...

Just seeing how good Terry was tonight, it's an absolute joke that we're going to the WC without our best CB by a million miles because of Anton fucking Ferdinand.

Him and Cahill have been superb this season. It should be the WC starting CB pairing.

Just seeing how good Terry was tonight, it's an absolute joke that we're going to the WC without our best CB by a million miles because of Anton fucking Ferdinand.

Aye nothing to do with Terry being an absolute cretin. :thup: