The England Thread

Pilko

Henderson nowhere near ready for international football. Could benefit with another year in the Under 21s.

At least he is looking to be patient and play it short in the rare instances he has been involved. However he is getting no help whatsoever from the two supposedly senior players alongside him. Actually feel bad for him in a way.

Couldn't agree more. Barry and Gerrard might as well have stayed at home.

Henderson nowhere near ready for international football. Could benefit with another year in the Under 21s.

At least he is looking to be patient and play it short in the rare instances he has been involved. However he is getting no help whatsoever from the two supposedly senior players alongside him. Actually feel bad for him in a way.

Does look slightly out of his depth but I do empathise. I think he can develop into a very good player but he needs to first and foremost find his actual role. CM, DM, RM?

He could do with leaving Sunderland if he is to develop, though.

Does look slightly out of his depth but I do empathise. I think he can develop into a very good player but he needs to first and foremost find his actual role. CM, DM, RM?

Aye, he should sign for Chelsea or Man City where he can rot in the reserves and ruin his career.

For the love of Christ, what a horrible half of football.

Milner, Jagielka, Henderson Walcott, Lescott all particularly poor with Barry of course shite as usual.

Carroll was the only one who could be pleased with that 1st half performance, and even then the service was pretty shite.

Aye, he should sign for Chelsea or Man City where he can rot in the reserves and ruin his career.

Because that's just what I said. :lol:

I'd have him at Everton, for example.

:lol: Carroll is the closing comment before the ads. 'How do we get Andy Carroll into the game more'. The boy's a cult hero for England after one half of football. Hell, he was a cult hero for England before kick off really! Fuck it, can't decide to swtich to the Apprentice or not.

Would you want him? Where would he play?

Would you want him? Where would he play?

Right wing.