The England Thread

Pilko

who's colin w*****

Neil Warnock I think, although I'm not sure how the joke developed

that's what i always thought. just by seeing wanker. but i never actually looked at the full name

Even though we give Carroll a justified amount of stick, i would still have him in the squad. On his day, he is unplayable and brings something else. He is perfect for international football.

Same really.

It's a decent squad for me, it's mainly the midfield that's a bit disappointing. Downing, Milner and Walcott would be nowhere near my team.

I think Frazier Campbell is potentially very very good, so much depends on keeping his fitness for the next couple of years though.

Even though we give Carroll a justified amount of stick, i would still have him in the squad. On his day, he is unplayable and brings something else. He is perfect for international football.

Grant Holt brings the same thing, plus goals this season.

Grant Holt brings the same thing, plus goals this season.

Danny Graham too, we just need a presence up there really.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Goalkeepers: Scott Carson (Bursaspor), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Robert Green (West Ham United).

Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Scott Parker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ashley Young (Manchester United), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).

Forwards: Darren Bent (Aston Villa), Fraizer Campbell (Sunderland), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United)

We're shit.

Frazier Campbell ffs. That squad is quite a joke like.

But at least the likes of Ferdinand and Lampard haven't been called up. I do wonder though, would Terry have made the squad if he wasn't injured? (otherwise known as, I wonder if Pearce would have had the balls to not select him, ie. beginning the process of dropping him completely).