The England Thread

Pilko

Guest neesy111

Where the fuck do ITV get their pundits from, Roy Keane couldn't make a point if he tried.

All 3 of them are failed football managers.

Guest neesy111

Hmmm, something in the back of my mind is telling me that they're just going to appoint Pearce in the end.....

Has McClaren appointment written all over it.

Hmmm, something in the back of my mind is telling me that they're just going to appoint Pearce in the end.....

Nah, they wouldn't be stupid enough to do that...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01919/steve-mclaren_1919214c.jpg

is paul ince on there to make keane look normal?

rather listen to gazza mumblle on than him!

Ince acts like a peado in a nursery every time a camera is put in his face, if i were him i'd stay well away from TV.

England are about a decade behind the continental game.

:thup: As I've said, I'd use this as a transition tournament and give promising kids a go. They'd probably make it out of the groups and get some experience of the knockouts.

[ I'm worried by how similar our wavelengths are lately, Parky :lol: I'm hoping you say something batshit crazy soon. ]

England are about a decade behind the continental game.

:thup: As I've said, I'd use this as a transition tournament and give promising kids a go. They'd probably make it out of the groups and get some experience of the knockouts.

[ I'm worried by how similar our wavelengths are lately, Parky :lol: I'm hoping you say something batshit crazy soon. ]

Always have that in reserve fella. ;) :lol:

Parker made 2 tackles.  :lol:

97% possession apparently.  No doubt all of it of 5 yard passes.

f***ing HELL, that's impressive.

:lol: i'm lost here like.

I didn't watch the match, but now I'm expecting the highlights to show Parker just twirling round the centre circle for the entire duration. If this didn't actually happen, I'll be disappointed.

I didn't watch the match, but now I'm expecting the highlights to show Parker just twirling round the centre circle for the entire duration. If this didn't actually happen, I'll be disappointed.

It was worse than that. He would get the ball, spin round twice, lay the ball off 5 yards sideways or backwards, then run in a BIG circle to arrive back in the same point, demanding the ball. Guy's mental.

It was worse than that. He would get the ball, spin round twice, lay the ball off 5 yards sideways or backwards, then run in a BIG circle to arrive back in the same point, demanding the ball. Guy's mental.

NINETY-SEVEN PER CENT!

:lol: :lol:

Parker puts such a lot of energy into his play, that when he eventually has to take a breather, I don't think it's always at the right time. It's like it's forced on him. For the second goal, he was a bit static and I did wonder whether it was one of those times.