The England Thread

Pilko

Jordan Henderson, please don't make the final squad, please don't make the final squad, please don't make the final squad! Hope Lampard's injury's not too serious.

(Call up Scholes tbh).

Will Henderson be the first player without shoulders to play in a major tournament?

At least he always rises too and then stamps his mark on the big occasions. Should be useful.

With so many Liverpool players ending up in the England camp I can see us hitting the post more times in the Euro's than another side in years.

It'll be awesome. We can contently watch England go out in the last 16, no need to fret, we'll know that we were just unlucky and we'll definitely win it next time round :thup:

With so many Liverpool players ending up in the England camp I can see us hitting the post more times in the Euro's than another side in years.

They'll probably join the Poles and gan around chinning ethnics too

:lol: :lol:

The thing that irritates me most about Gerrard is his tendency to blast passes to people's feet from about 8 yards away. He always twats the ball far too hard, stupid scouse cunt.

Shame for Lampard, will probably be his last chance of playing at a major tournament.

Even more of a shame for us, having to have Henderson in the squad :pilko: