The England Thread

Pilko

18 goals in 17 starts man, I wouldn't start him but he has to be there

Yeah, he'll do cracking against the utter wank. I still won't forgive him for being beaten in the air by fuckin Miguel right under the bar against Portugal in the last world cup. Shit teams have no idea how to handle. Any half decent defender will laugh at him.

:lol:

His goals have came against the mighty Uruguay, Hungary, Jamaica (3), Trinidad & Tobago, Greece (2), Andorra (3), Macedonia, Estonia, Austria, Croatia, Ukraine & Belarus (2).

Uruguay, Greece & Croatia apart, (who are second tier nations at best), the rest are wank.

Guest palnese

Milner on at LB. wtf

Bridge injured, nee point in risking Cole (if he's even on the bench).

Why the devil not.

Fair enough.

18 goals in 17 starts man, I wouldn't start him but he has to be there

Yeah, he'll do cracking against the utter w***. I still won't forgive him for being beaten in the air by fuckin Miguel right under the bar against Portugal in the last world cup. s*** teams have no idea how to handle. Any half decent defender will laugh at him.

Like John Terry?

Lampard got 2 more  O0

I dont want to get personal but you're a laughable joker when on about Owen. 4 goals in 4 tournaments from a supposed 'out n out goalscorer' is a laughable return and you know it.

Where as you seem to have been traumatized at birth by Owens pure existance. Its not a laughable return if you're not providing to the "out n out goalscorer", its a pretty simple argument that you're not getting your head around as usual. There was no point in any of those tournaments where he was missing masses of chances. Making a case for the 2004 tournament doesnt back up a claim of him being gash in every major tournament post 1998.

Not much point saying anything else to you about it. You are a long way from balanced on the issue (you know this to) & i often just argue with you because of that rather than thinking Owen was amazing.

Guest Roger Kint

Beckham and his army of superfans please f*** off

:clap:

Couldn't agree more.

Am not watching it, has the PR exercise stole the show by knocking a trademarkoverhit punt from right to left yet or are the mongs just singing for him as he fills the bench?

Guest Roger Kint

Beckham has to be in the squad for the WC.

Why? The crunch Andorran game aside when has Capello shown any faith whatsoever in him? Only gets on when a game is over, total waste of a squad number

Beckham has to be in the squad for the WC.

He's been good as this bit part player. Better than he was in the last few years as captain... he was consistently poor and cost us goals.

Over the past year or so I'd say he should go to the World Cup... as long he never gets anywhere near to taking a penalty.