The England Thread

Pilko

Everything about Thomas Brolin =  :lol:

He's got more World Cup medals than the entire England squad.

9-1. FTM.

he's also had one too many Daim bars

http://footballsup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/thomasbrolin.jpg

also - Tomas Brolin Funny Goal on our favourite video site

Go in like a nutter on the keeper then have one smack off your fat face into the net.  Best.  Goal.  Ever.

Guest MrSundlofer

This is the confirmed lineup from Sweden:

1 Andreas Isaksson - 4 Andreas Granqvist, 3 Olof Mellberg, 13 Jonas Olsson, 5 Martin Olsson - 8 Anders Svensson, 9 Kim Källström - 7 Sebastian Larsson, 10 Zlatan Ibrahimovic [C], 6 Rasmus Elm - 11 Johan Elmander.

Guest Roger Kint

This is the confirmed lineup from Sweden:

1 Andreas Isaksson - 4 Andreas Granqvist, 3 Olof Mellberg, 13 Jonas Olsson, 5 Martin Olsson - 8 Anders Svensson, 9 Kim Källström - 7 Sebastian Larsson, 10 Zlatan Ibrahimovic [C], 6 Rasmus Elm - 11 Johan Elmander.

Looking at that i really wish Roy would dump Milner for Walcott, there virtually no pace at all there. Him, Young & Welbeck could really exploit that tonight but its too high risk to go for the win in his eyes.

Found it interesting and rather ironic yesterday that Pardew said he was concerned about Hodgson's comment about playing on the counter etc, that it seemed a bit negative etc.

Guest Roger Kint

my old man reckons its 40 odd years since we beat the. is this true?

Sweden? Never beaten them in a competitive game(5 draws & 2 defeats). We beat them at Wembley not long ago though didnt we?

my old man reckons its 40 odd years since we beat the. is this true?

Sweden? Never beaten them in a competitive game(5 draws & 2 defeats). We beat them at Wembley not long ago though didnt we?

aye hdp - said the same- i was remembering that when the old man was telling me.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm struggling to determine what Ronaldo's gripe is with - that France didn't look like a proper team with proper chemistry in the same way Italy, for eg, did? If that's what HTT meant i don't see a lot wrong with that. France were poor-to-average at best.

I can only imagine that it's based on 1 game for each side. France are unbeaten in 20 and Italy have been s*** for months.

I'm talking about those sides purely in terms of this actual tournament or rather their respective matches and not their overall form. I mean, England are former World champions... they were piss poor against the French though who were not that great either.

The stand out side for me thus far has been Croatia in terms of some of their attacking play and bravery going forward. Spain were Spain against Ireland and the Germans look formidable but in terms of eye candy, I quite like the Croats.

Guest Roger Kint

Very much looking forward to seeing Carroll tonight. The team needed a Geordie.

:thup:

I hope he does well for England, i've sort of got over the fact he left now.

Aye the obscene fee and top class replacement(s) have made me very meh over the whole thing. Dont mind seeing him do well for country although his club can get to fuck :lol:

http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com/original/29/bVBMb1JoSHowUWsx_o_andy-carroll-diving-like-a-donkey.jpg

Never forget. Hope he breaks his legs.

http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com/original/29/bVBMb1JoSHowUWsx_o_andy-carroll-diving-like-a-donkey.jpg

Never forget. Hope he breaks his legs.

Aye. Fuck him.

Agree with Wullie also.

The dive was more comical than anything tbh.

Wullie I have a feeling your forcing this hatred a bit like.

His intentions weren't comical in the slightest, which is the point. Trying to cheat the club he "loves" is unforgivable.