The England Thread

Pilko

Out of every song the England 'band' supposedly know, they're determined to play the one fucking song that has been played all tournament long after every goal. Just fuck off and die.

This. So fucking much.

Problem with Ibrahimovic is that he plays like he knows exactly how much worse than him his teammates are. :lol:

:lol: Bit like how Ben Arfa holds onto the ball for longer when he has Simpson next to him.

England aren't much cop but I just can't see Sweden creating much if anything.

Queue the clueless (not you) English public saying how Ibrahimovic is s**** again.

He looks their only hope. Rest are average at best.

Thats the thing, Ibra is the only one who looks like doing anything.... this is what happens when you put Sunderland players together with AC Milan players :lol:

Queue the clueless (not you) English public saying how Ibrahimovic is s**** again.

Thats the thing, Ibra is the only one who looks like doing anything.... this is what happens when you put Sunderland players together with AC Milan players :lol:

I know. He just seems to be underrated in this country as he's had a few bad games in the Champions League against English teams.

He was getting more influential as half went on but rest of Sweden team do look awful, Pards said to watch out for Elm but him and Chel or Shellstrom haven't been great tbh and they have no pace at all in that team