The England Thread

Pilko

I'm at the fucking Hackney Weekend on Sunday man, I gambled on us finishing 2nd at best.  GF is going to fucking kill me when I tell her we're leaving early.

Isn't that going to be shite?

Yep, even more shite now.

I'm at the fucking Hackney Weekend on Sunday man, I gambled on us finishing 2nd at best.  GF is going to fucking kill me when I tell her we're leaving early.

They'll surely have it on a bigscreen somewhere. They did when I was at a festival during Euro 2008 albeit in Jormany.

It's not really a festival, it's 2 day gigs.  I'm fucked here, she's going to fucking murder me.

Man up

Still not convinced about us going forward, apart form Gerrard. Haven't been at all impressed by our starting wide men of Young and Milner. Parker needs no explanation, whilst Welbeck doesn't offer a huge amount to me. I think Carroll offers us more of an option.  Walcott has to start on Sunday.

Guest bimpy474

What a miserable cunt Gerrard is, ffs smile you spanner.

Couldn't wait to get outta there. Fucking relax, it's 90 seconds of your life.

He is always miserable and you obviously dont realise my hatred of all things Liverpool....you should try it, its great fun....:)

They're all f***ing miserable. It's the bad attitude because they think they've now proven everyone to be c***s.

f*** off and smile.

And they wonder why they're a disliked bunch of players.

Walcott is always decent in his interviews. At least he looks happy and honoured.

In fairness some of the shit UTV, BBC, Sky Sports etc come out with I'd be fed up off replying to.

They're all f***ing miserable. It's the bad attitude because they think they've now proven everyone to be c***s.

f*** off and smile.

Walcott is always decent in his interviews. At least he looks happy and honoured.

In fairness some of the shit UTV, BBC, Sky Sports etc come out with I'd be fed up off replying to.

'Describe that Wayne Rooney goal' for fuck's sake. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

f*** off and smile.

Part of their contact and why they get paid a gazillion pounds a year......overpaid illmannered, rude ego driven wankers a fair few of them.

f*** off and smile.

In fairness some of the s*** UTV, BBC, Sky Sports etc come out with I'd be fed up off replying to.

'Describe that Wayne Rooney goal' for f***'s sake. :lol:

'Shinned it. FTM'

Still not convinced about us going forward, apart form Gerrard. Haven't been at all impressed by our starting wide men of Young and Milner. Parker needs no explanation, whilst Welbeck doesn't offer a huge amount to me. I think Carroll offers us more of an option.  Walcott has to start on Sunday.

We may as well pick Carroll if that's the way we're going to play.

Our philsophy seems to be that we don't have the players so we're better off playing defensive.