The England Thread

Pilko

People going daft about Pirlo's penalty. It's been done plenty of times before.

By Zidane in a World Cup final for one.

It's more the culmination of his performance though. Cage.

World Cup FINAL? Really? 1998?

Not sure if serious......

By the by, i don't think i've ever known a player to get bummed by the coverage more than Pirlo did tonight. Was nauseating at times.

Pirlo made it look so so easy tonight, just keeping and spreading the ball. Made Italy play, fantastic player

Who was that absolute moron on this thread saying Pirlo is past his best?  :lol:

Didn't deserve it, but doesn't make it less painful.

http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/cristiano-ronaldo-hot-01.jpg

By the by, i don't think i've ever known a player to get bummed by the coverage more than Pirlo did tonight. Was nauseating at times.

Pirlo made it look so so easy tonight, just keeping and spreading the ball. Made Italy play, fantastic player

So we were told, about a million gazillion times.

World Cup FINAL? Really? 1998?

Nah, Italy in 2006, it was in normal time though. Bar and in.

Oh, completely forgot about the fact he score a pen in normal time there. Just thought "penalty shoot out - with Zidane??"

We have some good players coming through IMO, atleast if they dont get injured every time they play of course.

I think we have some decent midfielders and defenders coming through to make a fist of it at the world cup.... its the lack of talent up front i'm worried about.

Nowts even gonna change either.

Rooney & Young will go back to Man Utd, have a class season next year & it'll go back to "maybe this is their time" bollocks.

We're so used to underperforming we never actually change jack all.

So we were told, about a million gazillion times.

Aye it was a bit over the top like in between Lawro bitching about every other player and making sarcastic comments while sounding close to committing suicide every few minutes