The England Thread

Pilko

Great 4th goal from zlatan but I felt he was just trying to put the ball into the danger area inside the penalty area while hart was out of position.  He obviously tried to get it as close to the gpal as possible but at the time he probably intended the bicycle kick as a cross rather than a direct shot on goal.

It was quite clearly a back pass went wrong.

My local team just won the swedish league over here, but i don't go to many games, neither do i care very much. Dunno why i love Newcastle so much, guess i've grown into it since i started supporting the club in 93/94 and have been following the club very closely ever since without a break from it, weird somehow.

Guest palnese

My local team just won the swedish league over here, but i don't go to many games, neither do i care very much. Dunno why i love Newcastle so much, guess i've grown into it since i started supporting the club in 93/94 and have been following the club very closely ever since without a break from it, weird somehow.

Some good stories in here.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,63511.msg1906496.html#msg1906496

Some good stories in here.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,63511.msg1906496.html#msg1906496

Cheers mate, will have a read.

I think Ibrahimovic's own for Ajax was better.

The one where he merked about 5 people? If so I concur.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Take your 'Ferdy' language elsewhere

Despite the defeat, I think the nucleus of a class side is emerging. Welbeck, Rooney, Wilshere, Gerrard, Oxlade-C are the top performers, but there's some other decent young talent emerging as well.

We need to sort out the defence though.

• 2 months later...

Hart, Johnson, Jagielka, Cahill, Cole, Cleverley, Wilshere, Gerrard, Walcott, Welbeck, Rooney.

4-5-1?

Hart                           

Jagielka          Cahill           

Johnson                                    Cole

Cleverley    Wilshere           

Gerrard                 

Walcott                                  Rooney

Welbeck

??

Guest benge23

England will 1-0 and will be known as world beaters for months until we get outplayed and battered by someone half decent  :)

3 forwards all prefer the centre so I'm not sure what he'll do.

That front three shouldn't be fixed as they all have good movement so should be allowed to interchange.

that :thup:

3 CFs and 3 CMs

Hart                           

Jagielka          Cahill           

Johnson                  Cole

Cleverley

Wilshere           

Gerrard                 

Rooney

Welbeck

Walcott

The vaunted 'cock and bulls' formation, made famous by Guinea-Bissau in the '74 ACON.