Lets all laugh at Sunderland !

Benwell Lad

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1706243,00.html

This summer, the area will host the Aviva British Grand Prix athletics, England's largest fair, The Hoppings, along with many other high profile world-class events.

If the bid is successful, NewcastleGateshead will be beamed across the world to an estimated worldwide TV audience of 24 billion viewers in 240 countries.

That's some estimate... give that man a promotion!

:facepalm: how are these alowed happen?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6643475.ece

Jean-Louis Triaud, the Bordeaux president, has denied that the French champions have received a £13 million offer from Sunderland for Marouane Chamakh. The Morocco forward has one year left on his contract and is wanted by Arsenal, should Emmanuel Adebayor leave.

“We never received an offer,” Triaud said. “What the f*** would he do at Sunderland? You have heard him say he will only sign for a big English club. I don’t want to insult Sunderland, but I don’t even know where they finished last season.”

:clap2: :mackems:

this thread brings us down to their level :facepalm:

And yet you contributed to it?  :idiot2:  :lol:

To disparage it maybe? To voice his disapproval?

Without people like him in this thread, it would be full of mongs laughing at a club that's a million times better off than we are at the moment.

Guest toonlass

Without people like him in this thread, it would be full of mongs laughing at a club that's a million times better off than we are at the moment.

Em, McCormick. Look above the post I quoted, in fact, look at the user name and then the one I quoted which is directly below it, and you might realise why I put what I did.  :facepalm:

Em, McCormick. Look above the post I quoted, in fact, look at the user name and then the one I quoted which is directly below it, and you might realise why I put what I did.  :facepalm:

:lol: fair enough actually.

Guest koenji

Mayor wants Sunderland banned

Amsterdam mayor Job Cohen is determined to ban Sunderland from the Amsterdam Tournament because he fears fans will clash with Newcastle supporters.

The Black Cats have been invited to participate in the annual knockout along with Benfica, Atletico Madrid and hosts Ajax.

The tournament takes place between the July 24th-26th and fans have already snapped up the 4000 tickets that have been made available.

Local rivals Newcastle travel to nearby Utrecht on July 26th and the Football Association has warned their counterparts in Holland to expect trouble.

"It is out of the question that both clubs can play at the same time," Cohen told Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

"Talks with the municipal authorities and the club Utrecht have not ended in a result and I don't want to take any risks.

"It's not for nothing that we have been warned by the English FA. I understand that such a measure has far-reaching consequences for Ajax's traditional tournament but the safety of the city is the first priority."

Guest neesy111

Turns out the Mayor of Sunderland is a Newcastle fan,.. Fact.

aye that's true, was chatting to him a month go at some graduate even in newcastle lol, another person congratulated him on sunderland staying up which he wasn't happy with

Turns out the Mayor of Sunderland is a Newcastle fan,.. Fact.

And a town full of premiership tramps... :pow:

fyp

O0 The feelings mutual!!