The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Great day for me today, glad I didn't go with sunderland, MK dons and Colchester saved the day in dramatic fashion for me, delighted. My main one was us, MK Dons, Colchester and Gillingham. 

You should have seen me jump up as that last-gasp John-Joe O'Toole winner for Colchester flashed up on Soccer Saturday!

Had the 3 same as you except also Huddersfield who sneaked a 0-1 win at Port Vale. That MK Dons comeback was something else like, especially after their last game at home where they wrecked loads of people's coupons.

I was winner yesterday. I often find Ronaldo posts about players to be shockingly wrong but the lad seems a decent gambler so  before I left I saw his post which said "Harewood first or last scorer" & put that with my usual 3-0 win & I got £82 back.

Cheers Ronnie :thup:

Great day for me today, glad I didn't go with sunderland, MK dons and Colchester saved the day in dramatic fashion for me, delighted. My main one was us, MK Dons, Colchester and Gillingham. 

You should have seen me jump up as that last-gasp John-Joe O'Toole winner for Colchester flashed up on Soccer Saturday!

Had the 3 same as you except also Huddersfield who sneaked a 0-1 win at Port Vale. That MK Dons comeback was something else like, especially after their last game at home where they wrecked loads of people's coupons.

Fucking love comebacks like that whe they win you money.

Bets for tomorrow: About £7 on Man City, Fulham and Wham to win about £25 and £3 on us, Derby and Notts Forest to win a similar amount. My initial £20 deposit (before those bets) is up at £155 :smug:

Make that £175. £2.54 on Liverpool to draw and Chelsea to win today, returns just shy of £20. Had a really good run over the last couple of weeks, most to all of my profit has come in that time.

I was winner yesterday. I often find Ronaldo posts about players to be shockingly wrong but the lad seems a decent gambler so  before I left I saw his post which said "Harewood first or last scorer" & put that with my usual 3-0 win & I got £82 back.

:yikes:

:yikes:

Just fishing on a  Sunday :thup:

But as I said cheers for your tip. Did you follow your own advice?

Man Utd are 2.16 to beat Spurs at home tonight despite Redknapp admitting Spurs won't be full strength either. Villa are also 2.24 to win at Pompey who have a few players out. Think I might go for a fiver on the double and a tenner on ManU.

Man Utd are 2.16 to beat Spurs at home tonight despite Redknapp admitting Spurs won't be full strength either. Villa are also 2.24 to win at Pompey who have a few players out. Think I might go for a fiver on the double and a tenner on ManU.

I like this post for two reasons: 1) I had no idea there was any football on tonight and 2) because they sound like sound bets

I like this post for two reasons: 1) I had no idea there was any football on tonight and 2) because they sound like sound bets

If I'm going to have to go to the pub to watch Tottenham Hotspurs I'm going to be gambling on it. Ideally KD or leffe would pop up here to give some sort of insight into the team they're likely to send out so I can be more sure before I lump the bet on.

I'm tempted by a Man Utd and Villa double, but if Man Utd field a team such as the one against Besiktas, then it just adds so much doubt. The Villa match will also be really close as well I think. May just stick £5 on and hope for the best. 

ManU's team could easily be something like this though:

Foster, Da Silva, Brown, Neville, Da Silva, Obertan, Gibson, Anderson, Nani, Berbatov, Owen.

Which I'd back at 2.2 all day long. It could easily be shit though and Spurs's very strong. I'm holding back on lumping on the single until I've seen the teams but the double is less expensive and I was always going to put something on.

I'm tempted by a Man Utd and Villa double, but if Man Utd field a team such as the one against Besiktas, then it just adds so much doubt. The Villa match will also be really close as well I think. May just stick £5 on and hope for the best. 

Fergie said that he will play the same team like the one vs. Besiktas. I will probably put a 5er or so on Spurs.

Scottish; Peterhead vs Raith Rovers

Market:

Match betting

Selection:

Raith [email protected]

Event:

English; Millwall vs MK Dons

Market:

Match betting

Selection:

MK [email protected]

Event:

English; Yeovil vs Walsall

Market:

Match betting

Selection:

[email protected]

Event:

English; Lincoln vs Port Vale

Market:

Match betting

Selection:

[email protected]

£10 on in total, trebles. Going for an unpredictable weekday one.

Fancy a couple of teams at decent prices in the Football League this evening. Going to wait and and see what the line-ups look like in the Carling Cup before deciding what to go for in those games.

Fancy a couple of teams at decent prices in the Football League this evening. Going to wait and and see what the line-ups look like in the Carling Cup before deciding what to go for in those games.

Really tempted to lump on Villa, they seem a cracking price.

Portsmouth v Aston Villa

Oldham v Leeds

Leyton Orient v Gillingham

Burton v Accrington

Did have Swindon away to Stockport, but it's been called off.

£1 pays £16ish; I'd put more on but funds are tight.

Knew it was a good idea to take Notts County -1 at 10/11.

3-0 after 17 minutes.

Got that in a treble along with Rochdale and Huddersfield. Wish I backed it as a single too!