The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

whats the best place to open on-line betting account?

I'd say bet365, mostly because I like their interface and there's shitloads of live betting on there. Doubt there's much difference between them when it comes to odds.

il have a look, won £100 on postcode lottery today and fancy investing it , thought it was a grand at first.

I really rate paddypower.

Been through a few and definetly been me fav so far, although some of my heavy punting mates say sportingbet is where the odds are!

Gotta be on cov tonight, pompy are short of players plus missed that deadline so are basically a mess!

Cov brum double for me!

I really rate paddypower.

Been through a few and definetly been me fav so far, although some of my heavy punting mates say sportingbet is where the odds are!

Paddy Power for me too (also tried Lads, Will Hill & Betfair). Piss easy to use, and I like some of their specials.

2 goals already in the Mozambique - Benin game, just need one more goal in 70 minutes of football to win my bet.

O0  Same here.

and there it is.  Woop Woop!

Gettin' :celb:

Love being able to relax now, unlike when teams are 4-0 up with ten minutes to go :shifty:

2 goals already in the Mozambique - Benin game, just need one more goal in 70 minutes of football to win my bet.

O0  Same here.

and there it is.  Woop Woop!

Gettin' :celb:

Love being able to relax now, unlike when teams are 4-0 up with ten minutes to go :shifty:

:lol:  Laid £2.50 on over 2.5 goals in Cov-Pompey.  Doesn't return much, but I'll work my way back up to a tenner in the account then.

Put 3 € on more than 2,5 goals in the Birmingham match. (returns 6)

1 on Birmingham winning 2:1 (returns 8)

And 3 on Birmingham or draw, Bristol or draw, Sheffield or draw, Derby or draw and Portsmouth or draw.

And 3 on Birmingham or draw, Bristol or draw, Sheffield or draw, Derby or draw and Portsmouth or draw.

Returns about 14€. Not bad considering that 2 games of that (Cardiff and Portsmouth) were wrong 10 mins before the end.