The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Barnsley Doncaster Draw, Coventry, Plymouth Blackpool Draw, Preston QPR Draw, Reading West Brom draw, Norwich. £1 returns £373

Brum, Everton, Notts County. £2 returns £45

Put on a five fold of anytime goalscorers, Arteta not involved at all and Didier benched for Chelsea  :doh:. Any idea what will happen with this now? Will Arteta be removed by virtue of not being in the squad or is it just fucked? Only 2 quid on it like

Put on a five fold of anytime goalscorers, Arteta not involved at all and Didier benched for Chelsea  :doh:. Any idea what will happen with this now? Will Arteta be removed by virtue of not being in the squad or is it just fucked? Only 2 quid on it like

Arteta will void and the bet will stay in play as a four-fold.

Put on a five fold of anytime goalscorers, Arteta not involved at all and Didier benched for Chelsea  :doh:. Any idea what will happen with this now? Will Arteta be removed by virtue of not being in the squad or is it just f***ed? Only 2 quid on it like

Will be a 4 fold without Arteta and if Drogba doesn't come on as a sub then it will be a 3 fold.

Shrewsbury letting me down big time atm.

I was going to put about 30 quid on Shrewsbury as Darlo are so utterly shit, glad I bottled that one now! Still fancy them to come through though.

I was going to put about 30 quid on Shrewsbury as Darlo are so utterly shit, glad I bottled that one now! Still fancy them to come through though.

Broke my golden rule of never betting against a team that's just sacked their manager. Unfortunately for me it's not a golden rule that I stick to very often seeing as I backed us against Bristol City last weekend.

Broke my golden rule of never betting against a team that's just sacked their manager. Unfortunately for me it's not a golden rule that I stick to very often seeing as I backed us against Bristol City last weekend.

It's one of the biggest cliches going but it's staggering how often shit teams flogging their manager get an instant impact, apart from the 3 times we did it last season of course

Guest BooBoo

Had a few quid on Lampard to score two or more goals.

Also have a little bet on Ricardo Fuller to score first at West Ham. Also a Hull half time, draw full time which was a very generous 14/1.

Trying not to bet much at the moment, £1 on Millwall/Bristol R/Colchester/Brentford, Bristol already sodding it up.  ;D

Back on track now, come on Colchester.

Now shut up shop everyone. ;D

All this for a few quid, sad.

Trying not to bet much at the moment, £1 on Millwall/Bristol R/Colchester/Brentford, Bristol already sodding it up.  ;D

Back on track now, come on Colchester.

Now shut up shop everyone. ;D

All this for a few quid, sad.

Oh ffs. ;D

Guest BooBoo

Had a few quid on Lampard to score two or more goals.

Also have a little bet on Ricardo Fuller to score first at West Ham. Also a Hull half time, draw full time which was a very generous 14/1.

Lovely bubbly!