The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

10 € on us (today), Inter (Thuesday), Bayern (Wednesday) returns 100€.

2 still to go. If Inter win tonight it's probably as good as won as I can't see Bayern losing to Lyon at home.

Just lay Bayern tomorrow if Inter wins tonight :thup:

10 € on us (today), Inter (Thuesday), Bayern (Wednesday) returns 100€.

2 still to go. If Inter win tonight it's probably as good as won as I can't see Bayern losing to Lyon at home.

Just lay Bayern tomorrow if Inter wins tonight :thup:

Yep. Have to think about it certainly. But at the moment all my concerns go to Inter.

Wilsa Krakow at home to the team ith the worst away record in the league and Stabeak of Nowray against the worst team in the league and havent won a game. Tenner returns £18.

thats all im doing tonight, dont like the luck of anything esle.

I think I'm going to put £5-10 on Wilsa Krakow, Ruch Chorzow (both Polish league) and Debrecan (Hungarian league): 12/5.

They're 17.45 and 18.00 kick-offs and look very promising going by the league tables, although I know fuck-all about either league.

Wilsa Krakow at home to the team ith the worst away record in the league and Stabeak of Nowray against the worst team in the league and havent won a game. Tenner returns £18.

I think I'm going to put £5-10 on Wilsa Krakow, Ruch Chorzow (both Polish league) and Debrecan (Hungarian league): 12/5.

They're 17.45 and 18.00 kick-offs and look very promising going by the league tables, although I know f***-all about either league.

Aye, i've went for a Wisla/Ruch double (which means it almost certainly won't come off)

Also put on a Djurgarden/ QPR double and a Forfar/Stevenage one.

They're 17.45 and 18.00 kick-offs and look very promising going by the league tables, although I know f***-all about either league.

me meither, but ive been getting a lot of wins lately just by studying the league positions of unknown leagues. Seem to get much better odds.

Wellll...

Ronnie O Sullivan to win next frame (18)*

Inter and Barca to draw

atletico and lpool to draw

hamburg to win

villa and hull to draw

3 quid on, 287 back.

* fuck knows what happens if it doesnt get there.

Ok, that is what I expected, it just hasn't updated my overall winnings bit. Oh well.

Yeah it won't do that unless they all win, I'm assuming Ronnie's odds to win that frame were something like 4/7, so it would turn your returns into something like £180.

£8 on Notts County, QPR and Southampton;

£2 on Inter-Barca draw, Darlington;

£2 on both teams to score in:

Scunthorpe v Reading

Inter v Barca

Southampton v Oldham

QPR v Watford

They're 17.45 and 18.00 kick-offs and look very promising going by the league tables, although I know fuck-all about either league.

Ended up whacking a tenner on the above, £34 return.  Ruch Chorzow put me through the mill like, they were 2-1 down to the bottom side after 83 minutes!

FT Ruch Chorzow [3 - 2] Odra Wodzislaw

11' [1 - 0] L. Janoszka

45' [1 - 1] C.P.d.S. Brasilia

67' [1 - 2] A. Kwiek

83' [2 - 2] L. Janoszka

86' [3 - 2] L. Janoszka

Put £2 on a draw double (Scunthorpe-Reading / Inter-Barca) at 10/1.  Also did a few FGS bets on Inter-Barca (Eto'o, Pandev, Sneijder and Pedro).

Woo mint, Pedro scores, that was 8/1.