The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Man, got all excited when Robben scored. Was all in vain as Dundee are acting like bell smells.

Exactly this.

Got a villa bayern 1 goal handicap double to fall back on.

Edit: Villa pen. Geddin.

A couple of quid on Robben FGS at 5/1.

I'm on a canny little run atm like.  As you'll have gathered I'm absolutely wank at betting but I set up a SkyBet account about a week ago with a £20 deposit and the balance stands at about £105 now.  Will have to be careful not to fritter it away like I did with my bet365 account.

A couple of quid on Robben FGS at 5/1.

I'm on a canny little run atm like.  As you'll have gathered I'm absolutely w*** at betting but I set up a SkyBet account about a week ago with a £20 deposit and the balance stands at about £105 now.  Will have to be careful not to fritter it away like I did with my bet365 account.

i really want to hit the ton mark like, been hovering around £60/70 for past couple of days off a tenner, just cant seem to get that one bet to get me to a ton.

Howay Ronaldo, what you going with today?

I have bruised knuckles on both hands after last night and not just because I have long arms. Until Barca beat Inter 2-0 I won't be going near my skybet account.

My tip would be Bayern/Villa/Liverpool draw.

To play it safe; Bayern, Villa (dnb) and Liverpool +1.

I hope the smart people of the forum took this advice.

Howay Ronaldo, what you going with today?

I have bruised knuckles on both hands after last night and not just because I have long arms. Until Barca beat Inter 2-0 I won't be going near my skybet account.

My tip would be Bayern/Villa/Liverpool draw.

To play it safe; Bayern, Villa (dnb) and Liverpool +1.

I hope the smart people of the forum took this advice.

Never know, scousers might get slammed....