The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Put money on Allen, Murphy & some weird team that has won.

Laid off as well because Allen & Murphy are in front.

V.good win if 1the main bet comes up trump

A few quid in the back burner if doesn't

Still need ROS to come up trumps for my double with Notts County that would be a great win.

i know you arent supposed to post bets after the event but had a quid in my pocket yesterday so hoyed the following 2 bets on:

livingston, stranraer, notts c, bayern, barcelona... 50p returns 11.69

fulham, liverpool, rushden, luton... 50p returns 9.50

so fingers crossed for barca winning the neet!!

havent won a football bet for a while!!!

sheff weds to get relegated

barce to win champs league

chelsea to win prem

bayern munich to win budesliga

chelsea to win fa cup

liverpool to win europa league

33/1

are those odds from today?

i placed it just after the palace/west brom game on betfair. the odds shouldn't have changed much if at all.

chelsea to win prem

chelsea to win fa cup

33/1

i placed it just after the palace/west brom game on betfair. the odds shouldn't have changed much if at all.

k cheers, might go something similar... leaving the CL out

chelsea to win prem

chelsea to win fa cup

33/1

k cheers, might go something similar... leaving the CL out

i might at about 10pm tonight.

Is there a new user bonus? Can't get on the site on my phone.

100 % bonus for maximum 100 €/ "pounds". So if you pay in 100 than you get 100 as a bonus.

check the terms and cons......i'd want this clarified

#

To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.

#

If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.

Didn't see much value to put heavy stakes on but couldn't resist a cheeky flutter, so a quid each on:

Sneijder FGS

Barca 3-2

Inter HT/Barca FT

Also on a different note, don't get suckered into a World Cup top scorer/winner bet. Absolutely atrocious value, even worse than I thought it'd be. And no, I didn't put one on.  :lol:

100 % bonus for maximum 100 €/ "pounds". So if you pay in 100 than you get 100 as a bonus.

#

To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.

#

If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.

Layman's terms?

#

#

Layman's terms?

was hoping you'd tell me.

i think you have to bet your original stake to be able to use the bonus (ie deposit £100, bet £100 then you can use the bonus £100) and you have to use all the ammounts before you can make a withdrawl (sounds iffy, as if they wouldn't let you withdraw winnings from your own £100) and you have to do it all within 90days.

Barca are 1.4 on betfair. Just laid them a tenner, will look to hedge up if all goes well.

So just as I'm congratulating myself and about to hedge, it turns out I backed them by mistake. Stupid cunt.