3 Liverpool    @ 8/13

4 Newcastle    @ 1/2

5 Nottm Forest    @ 4/7

6 Sunderland    @ 9/5

Multiple Bets

1 x 1.00 6 Folds

Stake: 1.00

Potential Winnings:  44.69

I know the mackems' away form is terrible, but I fancy them to get a result at Hull tomorrow.  Take them out of that and it goes down to 15/1.  Will probably put a more safer one on tomorrow morning, then have a look at whats on offer inside SJP pre-match for our game as usual.

Is it really worth putting the Chelsea game on with odds like that? Especially as them cracking under pressure is a possibility.

1 Man City    @ 11/4

2 Chelsea    @ 1/7

3 Liverpool    @ 8/13

4 Newcastle    @ 1/2

5 Nottm Forest    @ 4/7

6 Sunderland    @ 9/5

Multiple Bets

1 x 1.00 6 Folds

Stake: 1.00

Potential Winnings:  44.69

I know the mackems' away form is terrible, but I fancy them to get a result at Hull tomorrow.  Take them out of that and it goes down to 15/1.  Will probably put a more safer one on tomorrow morning, then have a look at whats on offer inside SJP pre-match for our game as usual.

Is it really worth putting the Chelsea game on with odds like that? Especially as them cracking under pressure is a possibility.

just to up the odds a bit when it all adds up.  Can't see Stoke getting even a point at Stamford Bridge.

Have my double of us(-1) and ManUtd going for the weekend.

Probably as good as lost now after Rooney is not playing at all today.

Not happened today. Won't bet anymore this season and will wait till the World Cup. (probably)

f*** Bolton and f*** Newcastle

Yep this, but also Queen of The South cost me £70+ on a 6-way.

Bolton's complete lack of ability to hold onto a 2-0 lead at home to the shittest team in the division and our complete lack of ability to not concede late at home cost me £100

I hope you fuckers stay on 99 points. That is all.

Aye, just like you fuckers who cost me 50 quid the other week for throwing away TWO leads at home against a s**** West Ham. You're welcome :pow:

But, Jonny, we didn't wait until the 93rd minute to do it. We didn't hang about and just spinelessaly surrendered our 2nd lead within 3 minutes. Ok, ok, we're even.

You still brought me 3 minutes of joy, and the opportunity to utter the words "Yakubu you fucking legend" :(

Fwiw, I think we're bankers for tomorrow.  :razz:

In fact, Everton -1 would be a good shout. I reckon Moyes will be desperate to finish the season with a bang and prove we'll be a force next year. 3-1.

In fact, Everton -1 would be a good shout. I reckon Moyes will be desperate to finish the season with a bang and prove we'll be a force next year. 3-1.

Can't see Fulham scoring to be honest. Everton -1 is the bet of the day I reckon.

Can't see Fulham scoring to be honest. Everton -1 is the bet of the day I reckon.

You're right. 12-0 it is. Get those Everton -11 bets on people.  :pow:

We'll contrive to concede somehow, we enjoy defensive lapses.

Matches:

5pm Kick-Off:

Brann - Strømsgodset

1.85 - 3.50 - 4.05

In theory this is an easy pick, as Brann is historically a much better team than Strømsgodset. Though, going by this season, Strømsgodset has been very up and down whilst Brann have only really been down. So whilst Strømsgodset isn't the best team away from home, I'd not put it past them to get something from a Brann team desperate for a win.

Haugesund - Kongsvinger

1.65 - 3.60 - 5.25

Haugesund have been a surprise package this season and they're undefeated at home for what seems like ages, against  the shit heap that is Kongsvinger, they'll win easily.

Sandefjord - Aalesund

2.55 - 3.35 - 2.60

Aalesund have been great so far this season, but have fallen a bit off their pace recently. They should win against Sandefjord if they want to stay up near the top end of the table, but their recent dip in form could easily mean they're starting to fall down to mid-table obscurity where they belong.

Start - Hønefoss

1.35 - 4.50 - 9.00

Start wins this, even if Hønefoss have sacked their manager Start is just the better team. Would go -1 as well to be honest.

Vålerenga - Odd

2.00 - 3.45 - 3.50

Odd should win this to be honest, but I wouldn't touch this match if my life depende on it as it's the most unpredictable of the round.

7pm Kick-Off:

Rosenborg - Lillestrøm

1.50 - 4.00 - 6.50

Rosenborg wins this, mainly cause I'll be at the stadium watching, but also because they're just the best team in the Norwegian league by miles.

Monday

Molde - Tromsø

1.90 - 3.50 - 3.85

Do yourself a favour and don't touch this one, can go either way going by their current form.

Double

Haugesund

Rosenborg

£10 @ 2.47 returns £24.7

Treble

Haugesund

Rosenborg

Start -1

£10 @ 4.65 returns £46.5

Quadruple

Haugesund

Rosenborg