The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I have 30 mins to decide if I am going to get some wedge on Cavilers V Hawks (NBA) with -5.5. The cavs stuffed the Hawks at there place last night & now play them at home

I just wasted some of my winnings by putting this bet on. Don't let me down, Spence, please :angel:

I have whacked £50 on....so if this loses I lose with you!!!

Currently losing 30-23 :undecided:

I know everyone enjoys a nice bit of extra cash through gambling but, Thespence, you appear to be actually getting rich purely through betting.  bluelaugh.gif

I am about £1K up since using my Bet365 account since early October.

After reading this I think I have to change my account from Bwin to Bet365 as I have a minus of about 180€ since around March.  :lol:

cant belive man city are 1.91 to win thats great odds even a weak team should beat them, also think 9/4 is a decent price to score 4 or more goals.

having a little on blackpool to beat ipswich too.

Blackpool or draw, WBA or draw, Wigan or draw, Newcastle or draw, Derby or draw, Barnsley or draw with 2 € returns 13.

2 on Villa, Everton, Fulham, Man City, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Stoke and Spurs returns about 30.

and 0,50€ on us to win 4:0 returns 20€.

02.01.2010 16:00  Sunderland - Barrow H(0.0 - 2.0)

1 2.45

02.01.2010 16:00 Tottenham - Peterborough United H(0.0 - 2.0)

1 2.15

02.01.2010 16:00 Fulham - Swindon Town H(0.0 - 1.0)

1 1.80

£50 returns £470

what does the brackets bit mean ?

Damn snow!!

Darlo vs Port Vale is postponed, I have Port Vale to be beating them at h/t.

Bolton v Lincoln - Draw

Leicester v Swansea - Draw

Boro - Man City - Man City

Pools v Oldham - Pools

2 quid on returns 165 quid!  Howay Port Vale.

All others remaining equal, norwich and brum goals wins me £30 from a quid, and all others staying the same, goals for stoke and everton wins me £55. Fingers crossed will be gutted if i lose all of it

Guest toonlass

What happens if you have an accumulator on and a game is called off for a frozen pitch that is part of your accy?

What happens if you have an accumulator on and a game is called off for a frozen pitch that is part of your accy?

I think they just delete it and keep the rest of it