The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

It makes it all the more annoying when the equaliser that destroys your bet is late in the day.

You're talking about Huddersfield - Carlisle aren't you? Second time Huddersfield have fucked me over this season with a late equaliser against them, only £30 today though, I'm more annoyed about Bournemouth not beating Cheltenham, useless wankers (and Newport County not winning for that matter).

It makes it all the more annoying when the equaliser that destroys your bet is late in the day.

You're talking about Huddersfield - Carlisle aren't you? Second time Huddersfield have f***ed me over this season with a late equaliser against them, only £30 today though, I'm more annoyed about Bournemouth not beating Cheltenham, useless wankers.

Aye had them with Swansea, Rochdale and Bury for £105, useless bastards. It's  betting against Peterborough and generally betting on Carlisle has fucked me over this year, Carlisle drawing 0-0 with Stockport the other week for example. I've had a good start to the year but could of been better if it weren't for the pair of them.

You're talking about Huddersfield - Carlisle aren't you? Second time Huddersfield have f***ed me over this season with a late equaliser against them, only £30 today though, I'm more annoyed about Bournemouth not beating Cheltenham, useless wankers.

Aye had them with Swansea, Rochdale and Bury for £105, useless bastards. It's  betting against Peterborough and generally betting on Carlisle has fucked me over this year, Carlisle drawing 0-0 with Stockport the other week for example. I've had a good start to the year but could of been better if it weren't for the pair of them.

Peterborough winning cost me a small accy too, had QPR with Stoke and Swansea.

Aye had them with Swansea, Rochdale and Bury for £105, useless bastards. It's  betting against Peterborough and generally betting on Carlisle has f***ed me over this year, Carlisle drawing 0-0 with Stockport the other week for example. I've had a good start to the year but could of been better if it weren't for the pair of them.

:lol:

Not a good day then, makes you wonder why we bother.

Aye had them with Swansea, Rochdale and Bury for £105, useless bastards. It's betting against Peterborough and generally betting on Carlisle has f***ed me over this year, Carlisle drawing 0-0 with Stockport the other week for example. I've had a good start to the year but could of been better if it weren't for the pair of them.

:lol:

Not a good day then, makes you wonder why we bother.

Shocker, had loads of small accys with decent returns on all of them and they've all been let down by one game or one goal here and there. Only lost about £25 but could fairly easily have been up by £200-300. Them's the breaks I guess.

In other news, I wish I'd realised PSV were at home today.

This is the worst weekend ever, down 100quid...

put 50 on Anderlecht, PSV, Barcelona and Auxerre (with best defense in France against worst offensive Grenoble) and Auxerre is down 4-0 after 42mins...

WASTE OF MONEY!

Grenoble 4-0 Auxerre, f***ing hell.  :lol:

I feel like hitting my head against something sharp. Its unbelievable, first time going for a high bet and its fucked up on the first match after 20mins...

Used a £5 free bet off Bet365 on: Egypt, A.Madrid & Hull FC (RL) +8 to beat St Helens on Saturday. 2 down just 1 to go.

After waiting a week for the final part of this treble I find out I did not take Hull +8. They are winning at half time 12-0.

1 28/01/2010 Algeria v Egypt

(Full Time Result) Egypt 5/4 None Won

2 28/01/2010 Celta Vigo v Atletico Madrid

(Full Time Result) Atletico Madrid 1/1 None Won

3 06/02/2010 St Helens v Hull FC

(Match Result) Hull FC 11/5 None To Run

Return is £67.00

What was I saying about too much? Put a quid on Barca -1, Real -1, Spurs/Villa draw, Reading, Anderlecht and Mechelen, returns 35.

Only Mechelen letting me down against bottom of the table Lokeren so far. Nearly went for Cercle Bruges instead (not that I know anything about any of them) and they're bloody 2-0 up.

What was I saying about too much? Put a quid on Barca -1, Real -1, Spurs/Villa draw, Reading, Anderlecht and Mechelen, returns 35.

Only Mechelen letting me down against bottom of the table Lokeren so far. Nearly went for Cercle Bruges instead (not that I know anything about any of them) and they're bloody 2-0 up.

2-0 Lokeren. Nuts.

Used a £5 free bet off Bet365 on: Egypt, A.Madrid & Hull FC (RL) +8 to beat St Helens on Saturday. 2 down just 1 to go.

After waiting a week for the final part of this treble I find out I did not take Hull +8. They are winning at half time 12-0.

1 28/01/2010 Algeria v Egypt

(Full Time Result) Egypt 5/4 None Won

2 28/01/2010 Celta Vigo v Atletico Madrid

(Full Time Result) Atletico Madrid 1/1 None Won

3 06/02/2010 St Helens v Hull FC

(Match Result) Hull FC 11/5 None To Run

Return is £67.00

It came in!!! £72