The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Wullie is a prime example of why the bookies like people to win and lose. :thup:

Must admit, I'm shocking for this as well. The minute I win anything, I'm all "oooh I'll have a few quid on that" and piss it away because I'm betting on stuff I don't have a clue about.  :lol:

Wullie is a prime example of why the bookies like people to win and lose. :thup:

Must admit, I'm shocking for this as well. The minute I win anything, I'm all "oooh I'll have a few quid on that" and piss it away because I'm betting on stuff I don't have a clue about. :lol:

My missus keeps getting so frustrated by me saying stuff like "hang on, two seconds while I have a look at the Conference table, man!" :lol:

Must admit, I'm shocking for this as well. The minute I win anything, I'm all "oooh I'll have a few quid on that" and piss it away because I'm betting on stuff I don't have a clue about.  :lol:

I've just put a punt on the women's volleyball :lol:

I never bet on owt i'm unsure of. Seems to work pretty well, net profit of just under 2100 for 2009. This year has been ok so far, no big wins yet though.

OMG. I might have to start being worried after reading that. My "profit" in 2009 was about.... - 150€.

Fiver on Colchester and Havant tonight. Just to keep me entertained while I'm ill.  Got some more on for 2moro's games.

Think this came off, not sure if Havant won, can't find the score anywhere. Apparently they were 2-1 up though...

in fact if smith plays the draw at 5/2 could be a decent shout.

Giving Derby more credit than they deserve. Derby don't even have a player that exceeds the calibre of Alan Smith.

i'd take savage any and everyday over alan smith.

in fact if smith plays the draw at 5/2 could be a decent shout.

Giving Derby more credit than they deserve. Derby don't even have a player that exceeds the calibre of Alan Smith.

i'd take savage any and everyday over alan smith.

Both equally as shit as each other, but Smith can run a little bit longer.