The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Just remembered I only lack Viking tomorrow and I have £3456 in my account. :kasper:

surely you're going to lay them for a sum ?

If Viking win tomorrow I'm not betting for a few weeks, fuck me that would be the best fucking win I've had in.. well.. ever :lol:

Just remembered I only lack Viking tomorrow and I have £3456 in my account. :kasper:

surely you're going to lay them for a sum ?

If Viking win tomorrow I'm not betting for a few weeks, f*** me that would be the best f***ing win I've had in.. well.. ever :lol:

i'd be laying viking to at least 100 euro if i were you. only possible results are big wim or small win.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/bet-1.jpg?t=1268602510

Just for good measure so people won't go all "you lie, cunt" if I win tomorrow. :thup: I blatantly won't now though, since I've print screened and said what I've said. :lol:

Pretty good day yesterday, mainly thanks to Kaizero. Cheers fella.

oi.... I think you'll find that I pm'd him to start giving a bit of a low down on the norwegian leagues so i'll have that thanks if you don't mind.

(i know, absolutly shameless aren't I)

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/bet-1.jpg?t=1268602510

Just for good measure so people won't go all "you lie, c***" if I win tomorrow. :thup: I blatantly won't now though, since I've print screened and said what I've said. :lol:

Did you get round to laying it off? Or are you going to be a real man and see it out?

I really do need an online betting account - some of the in-play odds are ridiculous. Lyon for example I saw, with about 20 minutes to go against Real, were something like 7/1 to draw the game. Outrageous odds.

Anyone got an extensive knowledge on the French league 2?

Metz who are 3rd are at home to Nantes who are near the bottom and are 5/6 on Bet365, considering going quite heavily, for my puny standards, on it.

i haven't seen either team recently but had a look at the stats and current form etc and i've hopped on that to £20.

also gone a mixed accy of orebro/liverpool back...gefle/osasuna laid.

Something very similar in italy tonight. Grossoto vs mantova, on paper looks comfortable for the home side who are evens.

Took this tip, got them at 11/10.

No doubt there's a reason for this ridiculous price. (Corrupt Italian football)

Something very similar in italy tonight. Grossoto vs mantova, on paper looks comfortable for the home side who are evens.

Took this tip, got them at 11/10.

No doubt there's a reason for this ridiculous price. (Corrupt Italian football)

Or the fact that Mantova has been drawing quite a lot recently? no?

Guest palnese

Viking have signed Erik Nevland from Fulham btw. He'll move back home when the season in England is finished.