The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

This betting losing streak is taking the piss now. Honestly. What are Real Madrid doing? Think I'll retire tonight

never ever bet on demestic cup comps.

lesson learnt. man united and blackburn came through though. its a strong madrid team as well.....

Fucking Real Madrid :nope:

How the hell are we supposed to make any money when results aren't being predictable? Cunts!

This mid-week has been fairly predictable thus far hasn't it? Past weekend/round of CL fixtures were ridiculous.

Gothenburg not winning was a pretty big upset, and now Real Madrid losing. I'm really just whinging cause the results aren't going my way :lol:

Oh aye, I'm exactly the same. Just think there have been worse rounds of fixtures recently than today. What were Real's odds?

And anyone got odds on Real to be drawing/winning at 90 mins?

Would love that situation Thespence - made a minimum £50 profit so in essence and sit back and see if your next bet could win you a very large amount of money.

GUIMARAES!!!!! FUCKING BEAUTY!!

Been watching it on Betfair, fancied some goals in the last ten with the way the game was looking so bashed some on "1 goal or more" - it went in immediately - then put some on "2 goals or more" and they've just fucking equalised!!

Final whistle. A terrible night turns into a £4 profit. I'll take that.

Also it has surfaced that a journalist from a regional radio bet 4€ on a double of Alcorcón 4 - Real Madrid 0 and... Cultural Leonesa 4 - FC Barcelona 1.

He stands to win 280,000€ if it comes to pass, and has already offered 60,000€ to the Cultural players as bonus if they get that result.

Got a few on using some of the £23 from last night, 2 of which look pretty much dead but...

£2.90 on City -1 and Chelsea -1 looks decent.

And my zany 14-team one (25p retuns £500) isn't dead....yet. Need a bit of help in Spain.