The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£5 on Newcastle and Blackpool.

50p on draws for Plymouth, Leicester and Reading.

50p on Villa, Pompey, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Boro and QPR.

£1 on Stockport, Shrewsbury, R&D, Northampton, MK Dons, Grimsby and Chesterfield.

and £2 on Mainz, Lorient, Nancy and Le Mans-Auxerre draw.

Hmm.

Put on two safe doubles in my quest for £500 from £20 betting extravaganza. Should put me up to about £80 in total so far if the scores don't change.

I wish I came across some 'safe' doubles!

Aye well they weren't that safe I suppose but they both won comfortably so maybe they were. It was  Shaktar + bremen and Fenerbahce + Basel. Have put half of my £89 on Man City to win -1 and the rest on a Man City + Rangers double this weekend. Pretty stupid putting Man City in both bets because this could fuck up my plan if Man City draw or lose.

Cunts!

And Jake - I'm not touching the Madrid derby. Atletico may well have got confidence from their draw against Chelsea in midweek, and the nature of a typical derby means it's fairly unpredictable.

Juve however, I would get on.

Debating weather to jump on a double tonight?

Real

Juventus

Thinking of putting my £50 winnings on it

Going to Atletico is like being given three points for Real. Won six out of the last seven games there, with the seventh game being a draw..

Expert use of the straw man there.

Don't you have something better to do?

Real

Juventus

Going to Atletico is like being given three points for Real. Won six out of the last seven games there, with the seventh game being a draw..

I'm not so sure. Just think Atletico will be spurred on by getting that last-minute equaliser against Chelsea. I'm going for a draw, 2-2 again.

Bollocks, forgot to put on that £2 European bet I posted earlier. It's looking fairly decent atm. Always tomorrow I guess.

Fancied Depor? Got to say I didn't, Getafe are fairly useful at home.

Expert use of the straw man there.

Don't you have something better to do?

Real

Juventus

I'm not so sure. Just think Atletico will be spurred on by getting that last-minute equaliser against Chelsea. I'm going for a draw, 2-2 again.

I've actually stayed away from that match myself, but if I have to bet, I would bet on Real. A draw wouldn't surprise me and I would actually prefer it since I like Barca a whole lot more, but I think Real will win it.

Just waiting for Barca and Monaco (0-0 after first half) to win their games tonight so I can cash in with Villa and us already won