Games moved for TV - latest is Nottingham Forest (a)

Crumpy Gunt

It's going to be really weird to watch live league games on the BBC... brilliant in a lot of ways.

What odds on the main commentator being the woman from MotD, and Mark Bright co-commentator? :lol:

As long as Garth Crooks aint nowhere near it!

not sure what's going on regards Cardiff(a). Blackpool said they put their fixture with us back by 24hrs 'cause we were playing at Cardiff on the previous Sunday on sky. There's no mention of this on Cardiffs' web-site, despite 7 other fixtures being changed for various reasons.

Perfect....the start of my summer hols..they better not ruin it for me :angry:

On the other hand I cant get to carried away as I have to get a bus at 1am that nite  :lol:

Looking forward to the new season now lads  :clap2:

Can't wait for this. Reckon I'm up for going provided I can get my hands on a ticket. Will it be worth becoming a member last year? I wasn't last and Spurs was the only game I failed to get a ticket for.

Perfect timing for kick off on first day of the  season if you ask me.

Plenty of time for a good boozin session before the match starts. :)

This.  O0

Would like to go to the game, but don't think I'll have the ££, so this is the next best thing.

Guest Roger Kint

Five of our first nine games are on the telly.

Small club nobody cares about and that.

Said it a while back, our fans demand is one of the highest in the country, makes sense to show us more. Plus non nufc fans can watch in the hope we fail. Sky/BBC in win win situation.

We're easily the biggest attraction in the league, and tbh I think many of us expected to be all over the TV. Plus, it gives them more of a chance to show the "Newcastle relegation montages" from last year they'll have spent all summer perfecting.

I wonder if they'll stop showing our games if we start winning all the time? Interesting question that imo.

Guest Magpiecn

We're easily the biggest attraction in the league, and tbh I think many of us expected to be all over the TV. Plus, it gives them more of a chance to show the "Newcastle relegation montages" from last year they'll have spent all summer perfecting.

I wonder if they'll stop showing our games if we start winning all the time? Interesting question that imo.

They will keep showing if we start losing.

Nah. They'll just blow the cobwebs off the 'I'd love it if we beat them...' montages and hail the return of the entertainers, ''exclusively on Sky Sports and the BBC''

Guest Alan_Shearer

Are tickets likely to go to General Sale or not cause i wanna go. Got more chance now its on BBC too...

Which Sky Sports channels shows the Championship? ie is it possible to not have to pay for the full sports package and still see them?

Eh? You either buy sports or you don't as far as I know.

Which Sky Sports channels shows the Championship? ie is it possible to not have to pay for the full sports package and still see them?

Eh? You either buy sports or you don't as far as I know.

Nah u can buy either only SS1 or only SS2 or the full SS package.

Ive looked at the prices and its irrelevant now anyway, Sky is an absolute rip off, i'll stick to foreign channels.

Dreading this, we're fucking shit. Nailed on to go down if we lose.

Yeah we're fucking shit, still beat them twice though.  Have to say I'm suprised to see the game live on BBC1.  I can't remember ever seeing a live Championship game on BBC 1 before.