Pre-season friendlies - anyone going?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gonna go to the Ireland one if I can get tickets, anyone know any info about tickets for that one? Prob sold out like...

Nope still some left,probably sell out eventually.Didnt sell out straight away prob cos most people going to Real Madrid match and the fact the Madrid tickets coast 60 euros!Heres a link to buy tickets,just register as a member on the site[its free].

https://www.shamrockrovers.ie/online_store/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tpl&product_id=241&category_id=104&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Gonna go to the Ireland one if I can get tickets, anyone know any info about tickets for that one? Prob sold out like...

Nope still some left,probably sell out eventually.Didnt sell out straight away prob cos most people going to Real Madrid match and the fact the Madrid tickets coast 60 euros!Heres a link to buy tickets,just register as a member on the site[its free].

https://www.shamrockrovers.ie/online_store/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tpl&product_id=241&category_id=104&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Cheers, got some on nufc.co.uk for the away end though :thup:

Oh right you got them.Cost me 30 euros for 2 ffs!Seems to be a couple of us going from here,looking forward to it.Whats this unreserved seating shit?I wanna stand behind the goals anyways,hopefully they will play Ranger,I think I would cream myself if he scored  :lol:

Cheers, got some on nufc.co.uk for the away end though :thup:

Balls that would have being way better!Wonder could I return the tickets and get the away end tickets instead

Trying to work something out for shamrock but apparently I have a 2 hour walk from the train station to the ground  :weep: The last train back is also at 5.45 so I'm unsure if I'd make it in time.

What?!?!?! Man the enterprise runs all day! Theres a train at 7pm and another at about half 9! Also the Luas (tram) is right outside of the train station and takes you right to the stadium! :lol:

Trying to work something out for shamrock but apparently I have a 2 hour walk from the train station to the ground  :weep: The last train back is also at 5.45 so I'm unsure if I'd make it in time.

What?!?!?! Man the enterprise runs all day! Theres a train at 7pm and another at about half 9! Also the Luas (tram) is right outside of the train station and takes you right to the stadium! :lol:

I won't be in Belfast man, I'll be in Co Mayo that week and from what I read there is only like 2-3 trains a day from wesport and they don't even go to that station, they go to another.

Guest Roger Kint

We got a bus load going to Darlington. Miss 3 other games though and dont fancy Hudds or Dundee

Guest GAMMELL

Rovers game, just over a half hour away from us on the Luas line so f*ck all travelling involved.

Guest Harra

Definitely the Huddersfield game, maybe Leeds. Was gonna go Dundee United but its £75 on the train. No chance.

theres a bus running from monkseaton  O0

So far, I'm not going to any. Don't think that'll change tbh - probably save my money for the season. At best I'll go to the Leeds game, but I fucking hate Leeds so don't really fancy it.

Since when were we playing Crewe?

http://www.crewe.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=159905

http://www.crewealex.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10414~1712789,00.html

Gudjon Thordarson is looking forward to the club's opening friendly match of the season at neighbours Newcastle Town. The Alex boss is likely to give the majority of his squad a run-out at the Lyme Valley Stadium with just Danny Shelley and Steven Schumacher struggling for full fitness.

Thordarson who was a regular visitor to Newcastle during his time at Stoke City says he is very much looking forward to taking Crewe to the stadium for what will be his first pre-season in charge of the club. Kick off is at 2.30pm on Sunday with prices set at £5.50 for adults and £3 for concessions.

I don't know why but seeing them come off that plane, etc in a happy manner really fucks me off...

Especially since the chances of most of them being here come September are nil. The likes of Coloccini you might as well leave at home and save the hotel bills (actually Ashley's probably already got them staying in tents for that very purpose).

I don't know why but seeing them come off that plane, etc in a happy manner really f***s me off...

Especially since the chances of most of them being here come September are nil. The likes of Coloccini you might as well leave at home and save the hotel bills (actually Ashley's probably already got them staying in tents for that very purpose).

:lol:

It's funny you should say that before I was thinking "Why didn't they use RyanAir?"