Shamrock Rovers 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 11/07/09

Decky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Nicky Butt tries to get around the outside of Maguire on the right flank but the Rovers man recovers to poke away from the United skipper at the expense of a corner. Duff works it short to Butt but Treacy has read their intentions and arrives to steal and clear.

:facepalm:

Nicky Butt tries to get around the outside of Maguire on the right flank but the Rovers man recovers to poke away from the United skipper at the expense of a corner. Duff works it short to Butt but Treacy has read their intentions and arrives to steal and clear.

Guest toonlass

Why is the firefox that I have installed not loading up FFS. What a pile of pants. Can't even listen to the shite commentary

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Steve Harper gets the feintest of touches on Jurco's goal-bound shot as the United stopper brushes the 20-yard effort around the upright. Nile Ranger is back on defensive duty for the resultant flag-kick and it is the young striker who climbs to head clear.

I know its only the first game of the pre-season, but really, have we not taken anything forward from last season and learned to CLOSE PEOPLE DOOOOOWWWWN MAN! Any shots from 20 yards out and I'm looking at Butt, probably gassing out of position to catch up, or the CBs to take charge of what the hell is going on. Harper needs to have words with these clowns, but sadly that seems to be his problem, he doesn't communicate enough. However... get in Nile Ranger!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
The hosts again burst forward with purpose and the tricky Andrezly swaps passes with Jurco only for his weak stab to roll hamrlessly wide of target from just six yards out.

:kasper: