Man City

Guest BooBoo

Bellamy was a decent player for us but an A grade kernt. Glad we got rid of the tit   :harry:

Except we've never been as good since we got rid of the "problem" players in our squad.

We improved in the league the following season when Robert left. We improved the following year on Dyer leaving. We did get relegated when Milner left though :thup:

How did we do when Robert and Dyer were in our first team compared to after Milner arrived? If you are going to draw daft comparisons then you should at least not play with the stats to suit your own viewpoint.

Bellamy was a decent player for us but an A grade kernt. Glad we got rid of the tit   :harry:

Except we've never been as good since we got rid of the "problem" players in our squad.

We improved in the league the following season when Robert left. We improved the following year on Dyer leaving. We did get relegated when Milner left though :thup:

How did we do when Robert and Dyer were in our first team compared to after Milner arrived? If you are going to draw daft comparisons then you should at least not play with the stats to suit your own viewpoint.

What are you on about? I posted after someone typed "we've never been as good since we got rid of"  when leaguewise we have been. Feel free to post & answer your own random questions :lol:

I feel mean, so....

Today I was talking to my ManU supporting friend here in NYC, we talked about the last Manchester derby and I inquired him about Given's performance. He said he did think he was one of the best keepers in the league, blah, blah, blah... and ended with... "now that City sadly will become a big club, we'll be able to see how Given copes playing for a big club"

To be completely honest I considered you a big club on the same league as us in the early 2000s

You charmer!

Half-backed compliment, given 2000-2004 are considered the shittiest years in the story of the club*, and that Valencia was fucking close to displace us as the second team in Spain.

*reaching an all-time low of 6th in the league!!!!!!

No trophies this year Shay, you Judas c***.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1246900/Shay-Given-fights-agent-6m-Manchester-City-fee-Newcastle.html?ITO=1490   :angry:

Proves the judas cunt was planning his exit well before the Liverpool humiliation which he more or less used as the 'straw that broke the camels back' excuse.

I hope the cunt suffers a career ending injury.

No trophies this year Shay, you Judas c***.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1246900/Shay-Given-fights-agent-6m-Manchester-City-fee-Newcastle.html?ITO=1490  :angry:

Proves the judas c*** was planning his exit well before the Liverpool humiliation which he more or less used as the 'straw that broke the camels back' excuse.

I hope the c*** suffers a career ending injury.

Disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful.