Man City

Guest BooBoo

I don't blame Given at all. What I do blame him for is trying to pass himself off as NOT doing it for himself. Of course he did.

He's better than some, however.

Bellamy - funny how this character never seems to stay at any club for too long, isn't it ? Shows how unpopular a character he is.

Man City fans I do NOT begrudge success. Good, loyal fans. Very similar to us

Odd how they try every f******* way to deny us the same respect though.

Norwich to Coventry - Step up in level

Coventry to Newcastle - Step up in level

Newcastle to Celtic - Bust-up

Newcastle to Blackburn - Same as above

Blackburn to Liverpool - Step up in level

Liverpool to West Ham - Not good enough, regular first-team football

West Ham to Man City - Step up in level

Apart from the Souness bust-up, all his other moves have been for the best for his career.

Think we're the only team not to make a profit on him too (or was it we were the only one to make a loss?)

Guest Heneage

I still don't like him celebrating against us, for a man who seemed to appreciate the fans and say as much in interviews, I thought celebrating was a kick in the mouth.

I still don't like him celebrating against us, for a man who seemed to appreciate the fans and say as much in interviews, I thought celebrating was a kick in the mouth.

Yet he was getting booed by some of them.

Guest Heneage

I was at the Liverpool game he scored at and I don't remember too much booing till after he celebrated.

Was that the one someone threw a bottle at him and then he picked it up and drank from it?

I think he's just one of those player who gets a kick out of playing the pantomime villian.  Makes him play better too.

I was at the Liverpool game he scored at and I don't remember too much booing till after he celebrated.

It was aye. Plenty of people were booing him as soon as the match started.

Has there even been a former player score against us and not celebrate?

Not the same question but I'm pretty sure Shearer celebrated when he scored against us for Blackburn. Lee Clark is right.

Not the same question but I'm pretty sure Shearer celebrated when he scored against us for Blackburn. Lee Clark is right.

Too fucking right he did. I hated him for that celebration in '93 right towards the Blackburn fans in the corner.

Guest Phil K

I'd rather have him than Anelka and Kalou, any of Man U's strikers bar Rooney, any of Arsenal's bar Robin VP and all but Torres at Liverpool

easily good enough for the top 4, he got us there twice and will help Man City achieve the same come May

Only his attitude which prevented it, tbh. If he'd have kept his mouth shut THAT season, he'd have got a move in the summer to a top club instead of getting hounded off to Celtic.

THAT is more truthful than all this "step up in level" "Bust up" the whole "everyone's fault but his" crap

Look - he STILL isn't getting the amount of goals his talent should be dishing out.

He's STILL one of the prime "All my way, and when it goes wrong its not my fault" types.

I'd rather have him than Anelka and Kalou, any of Man U's strikers bar Rooney, any of Arsenal's bar Robin VP and all but Torres at Liverpool

easily good enough for the top 4, he got us there twice and will help Man City achieve the same come May

Only his attitude which prevented it, tbh. If he'd have kept his mouth shut THAT season, he'd have got a move in the summer to a top club instead of getting hounded off to Celtic.

THAT is more truthful than all this "step up in level" "Bust up" the whole "everyone's fault but his" crap

Look - he STILL isn't getting the amount of goals his talent should be dishing out.

He's STILL one of the prime "All my way, and when it goes wrong its not my fault" types.

When it went wrong on the pitch, 9 times out of ten it was he who changed the game for us.

His record is roughly 1 in 3. For a player of that type it's blatantly a damn good return.

Good player (and a country mile away from great), more significantly he is a complete cock. Couldnt kick Anelka's arse by the way.

Not keen on what he got up to before the bust up with Souness never mind what he did subsequently.

Temperment is important in football and his just isnt top class. Sadly for him he  doesnt have the type of ability where the top class managers with other options will tolerate him. He'll do ok at City with Hughes.

Its telling that only Benitez decided he was worth a punt in the post Abramovitch top 4 years and he didnt last long there.

Too f***ing right he did. I hated him for that celebration in '93 right towards the Blackburn fans in the corner.

Celebrated the goals with Fenton rather keenly as well when he made both his goals in that 2-1 match as well. :lol:

Such a shame that he was finally getting over his injuries and showing his huge potential when Souness arrived on the scene and rapidly fell out with him. It is still unbelievable that Souness would put himself above the club to such an extent that not only would he drop our best player but then undermine him in the media, drive his value down by declaring he wants rid, and even sending him on loan to the Scottish league, before selling him for a pittance.

Souness made some serious mistakes during his time here, but pedalling Bellamy ranks among his biggest. It's disgraceful to think he walked off with 3M of the club's money after we had no choice but to sack him.

Taking him off against Charlton when we were 1-1 with a while left to play. He'd got our goal and looked by far our best player. Not having a go at Shearer but he looked absolutely knackered and of course stayed on. Clearly the scottish cunt flexing his ailing muscle.