Darlington 2 - 7 Newcastle United - 18/07/09

Dave

Guest Wally_McFool

where are people watching this?

Goals have been shown on SSN (first half ones have anyway!)

Guest dazzanufc1892

hate to say this boys, but im expecting a blockbuster announcement after todays game, i can feel it in my heart

hate to say this boys, but im expecting a blockbuster announcement after todays game, i can feel it in my heart

Go see a cardiologist then, there's pretty much no chance of that happening.

Me too.

Hopefully it's 3 nights rental for the price of 2 with a free bag of popcorn.

Guest Wally_McFool

Hope not, because if there is one it will involve the Shepherds who co-incidentally are all at the match today.

Guest justin99.

shola man of the match

Hope not, because if there is one it will involve the Shepherds who co-incidentally are all at the match today.

At this moment in time...I couldnt give a fuck aslong as we have leadership, direction and some preperation for the season ahead.  

Anyhow, were winning 7-2...Wooooo!

Me too.

Hopefully it's 3 nights rental for the price of 2 with a free bag of popcorn.

:lol:

At this moment in time...I couldnt give a fuck aslong as we have leadership, direction and some preperation for the season ahead.  

Anyhow, were winning 7-2...Wooooo!

Agree. I'd much rather Shepherd took control tomorrow than waiting several more weeks for any other buyer to stump up the cash (which they might not even do)

Full-time.

10 goals in 180 minutes no matter who it's against when the players are at rock bottom is good stuff. Won't forgive the players for getting us into this position in the first place, but fair play to them for knuckling down, even when half of them know they'll probably not be here in 6 weeks time.

10 goals in 180 minutes no matter who it's against when the players are at rock bottom is good stuff. Won't forgive the players for getting us into this position in the first place, but fair play to them for knuckling down, even when half of them know they'll probably not be here in 6 weeks time.

This.  :celb:

Guest toonlass

This.  :celb:

This  :celb: