Leyton Orient 6 - 1 Newcastle United - 25/07/09

joeyt

Yes we've been fucked by a team a division lower than us and yes it was the youngsters for the last 15/20, but the sad thing is those players are on the fringes of our team now, a few injuries/sales and they will be playing as it stands.

f***ing SSN having a field day.

We lost a pre-season game, so what? Means we've won 3 from 4.  If we did that this season then I'd be more than happy.

Exactly. Good pre season so far.

One bad performance isn't the end of the world. It might help keep our feet on the ground, as some thing next season will be a doddle.

Doesn't look good after some impressive results but its still only pre season. As long as the players are ready for West Brom.

The only impressive thing about this pre-season has been the picture of Ameobi eating an apple on a bike. We've beaten teams that are in lower leagues than us. That isn't impressive, it's expected.

Everything about this club has been a joke for about 10 months now.

Maybe this will be the kick in the pants MA needs to persuade him that he is a very hated useless owner who needs to get out and fast :angry:

Relegation didn't so why would a friendly result?

I'm sure he put the club back up for sale on the back of being relegated. I could be wrong like.

Guest toonlass

f***ing SSN having a field day.

We lost a pre-season game, so what? Means we've won 3 from 4.  If we did that this season then I'd be more than happy.

Exactly. Good pre season so far.

One bad performance isn't the end of the world. It might help keep our feet on the ground, as some thing next season will be a doddle.

BAD?  :mackems:

Frigging hell, you can take a bad result. This was abysmal man

Im sorry but friendly or no friendly to lose by such a magnitude to a team many people believe will struggle to stay in league one is nothing short of a fucking disgrace we should have enough in ability even in the terms of our youngsters to beat leyton orient

if this is a sign of things to come get the derby tickets ready for hartlepool next season

Maybe this will be the kick in the pants MA needs to persuade him that he is a very hated useless owner who needs to get out and fast :angry:

Relegation didn't so why would a friendly result?

I'm sure he put the club back up for sale on the back of being relegated. I could be wrong like.

Hardly desperate to sell though is he.

Pre-season is all about fitness, anyway.

The players sounded pretty stationary throughout so it's been a complete waste of time. Thanks for ruining Saturday for me GG. Jerk.

6-1 is still 6-1 and that was one of our strongest teams for the most part of the game. I know it's pre-season but if you're not alarmed by that then you're the coolest cucumber around.

Pre-season is all about fitness, anyway.

The players sounded pretty stationary throughout so it's been a complete waste of time. Thanks for ruining Saturday for me GG. Jerk.

:lol:

Not even joking, a team including Robert Lee, Gazza, Jimmy Nail etc would do far better for us next season.  Reckon we can convince many of them to hang around after this weekend and turn it into a charity season rather than just a charity match?