Isn't it...

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The Libertine

im sure ive said it before but i'd rather support a team like us where its all action, helter skelter stuff than a lifeless waste of a club like bolton, boro, wigan etc. their fans must cut themselves to see if they're still feel anything.

Guest The Libertine

The highs are very high and the lows are very low.

When have the highs been very high? The lows are lower than any other football club on the planet, the highs are moderate at best.

depending on your age, we've had a few title challenges, a few cup finals/charity shield, a few runs in the champions league, other european football often, broke a world record which led to shearer scoring 206 goals to break another record.

forgive my positivity but i love all that shit.

Guest diddimz

I'd rather be on an emotional rollercoaster then on a boring road any day of the week. It also gives me an excuse to drink myself to sleep every night.

Guest The Libertine

Lows outweight Highs by miles.

really? looking purely at the highs in my lifetime i get this...

keegan era - probably unbeatable in every way. breathtaking if you lived through it at a decent age.

dalglish era - 2nd place finish, champions league run, beating barca 3-2, fa cup final.

gullit era - fa cup final.

robson era - second only to keegan in terms of success and great memories.

then it gets a bit shit bar the odd moment every now and again.

I think I've found my limit. Even relegation and the emotional shitslide it put me through was "interesting" in a way.

Now? There's just flat out nothing to talk about or be interested in.

Lows outweight Highs by miles.

really? looking purely at the highs in my lifetime i get this...

keegan era - probably unbeatable in every way. breathtaking if you lived through it at a decent age.

dalglish era - 2nd place finish, champions league run, beating barca 3-2, fa cup final.

gullit era - fa cup final.

robson era - second only to keegan in terms of success and great memories.

then it gets a bit shit bar the odd moment every now and again.

I'm shocked that you've listed Gullit and Dalglish as highs.

The FA cups were just prime examples of almost-highs followed by earth shattering lows.

I am no longer interest in 'the ride', 15 years of it must have shortened by lifespan.