Newcastle United 0 - 0 Leeds United (FT) - 29/07/09

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you remember when this game was a big fixture? Was one of the games I used to look forward to most.  :weep:

The weirdest thing about it is how it really wasn't that long ago.

Aye mate, Newcastle V Leeds, around christmas time, maybe a bit of snow, and usually a mag victory.  I miss those days.

What a game. Top at christmas.

I'm not sure if I only think this because it's a time when we were actually good, but the Premier League was so much better back then.

I love that you guys still actually have enough interest to listen to this on the radio.

It makes me laugh.

If Matrix were here, he'd laugh too.

What would I be doing with my ears otherwise?

I love that you guys still actually have enough interest to listen to this on the radio.

It makes me laugh.

I'm going to quote it and put another :lol: just cos it fucking deserves it.

It makes me laugh.

:lol:

Proves Hughton has a slight brain about him, playing Nolan just off a target man in a 4-4-1-1 might allow him to grab a few goals, it won us the Huddersfield game. Was basically Nolan's game at Bolton and maybe why he looked so effective for them.