Man City (A) Line em up - squad named

Skirge

Given

Taylor --- Moore --- Ramage --- Babayaro

Milner --- Parker --- Emre --- Duff

Rossi --- Sibierski

Subs: Harper, Carr, N'Zogbia, Dyer, Martins

If Given isn't fully fit, then i've got no qualms in keeping Steve Harper in the team. You can't help but feel a little bit harsh to drop him from the side after his heroics the other night, and despite his cock-up against Liverpool, i think hew's done bloody damn well for us. Still, Given is Given - a world class goalkeeper.

At the back, Taylor and Ramage have both got to play, wherever they may be. They need the experience because they will turn into good players, and plus, on their day they're our two best defenders. I'm sick of seeing Carr and his indecisiveness in the team, and i think it's good for us to have a defensive right-back - Taylor fits the bill well there. I'm hesitant to play Babayaro, but Duff (our only other capable left-back) had a great game against Watford and he's got to continue on the left.

Same midfield as Watford. Parker's hopefully coming back to form after a bit of a blip on performances, and i just think Milner is so dangerous going forward, despite the fact that his crossing isn't brilliant. We all know he is capable of crossing, it just happens once in a blue moon. Bringind Dyer and Zoggy on with half an hour to go would be a deadly substitution, whatever the scoreline. Dyer has to play some part.

Rossi and Sibi upfront because they're both playing well in my opinion, even though we've not seen a huge amount of Rossi's best bits since Portsmouth. Still, he hasn't been played with another striker since then, apart from at Watford. Martins will hopefully get on at some point.

However, Roeder will play a different team, and probably start Nobby instead of Milner, and drop Taylor for Carr.

Man City 1-1 Newcastle United

Rossi

I just read this:

Stephen CARR is the only player to have been on the field for every minute of every one of Newcastle's Premiership matches this season.

If on the field from the outset, Kieron DYER will be making his 150th Premiership start in a Newcastle shirt.

The next time Pavel SRNICEK keeps goal, he'll be making his 200th English League appearance and 150th in a Newcastle jersey.

Why do you keep shouting the surnames?

I have no idea why he's shouting.  If I was telling the world that Carr is the only Newcastle player to have played every minute this season I would be whispering it with embarrassment.

There's no reason to be impolite, I know you just want him back in the white shirt  :winking:

I have no idea why he's shouting.  If I was telling the world that Carr is the only Newcastle player to have played every minute this season I would be whispering it with embarrassment.

There's no reason to be impolite, I know you just want him back in the white shirt  :winking:

On the contrary, I was in my politest mode!  Would dearly love to see him at WHL but I'll forego the dream so as to not disappoint the SJP faithful. :winking: :lol:

On the contrary, I was in my politest mode!  Would dearly love to see him at WHL but I'll forego the dream so as to not disappoint the SJP faithful. :winking: :lol:

That's right, he's ours! Personally, I'd hand him a new improved contract just to keep the likes of you guys away from him! Thinking of starting a petition just for the cause actually...

:winking:

Harper

Taylor    Ramage    Moore  Baba

Butt

Milner                                Duff

Emre

Rossi/Martins/Sibs      Luque

Subs: Given, Zoggy, Solano, Sibs/Martins, Bramble

Duff to start ahead of Zoggy because it looks like we'll need some extra defensive cover down the left against trabelsi and richards. edit: rhetorical. :x

Zog on the right and Carr and Baba even in the squad??? :lol: Surely a wind up?

No. Carr has been very good this year and I don't see who else would be LB if not baba.

Millner is f*cking shite and shouldn't be near our first XI and Solano lacks pace and haven't looked himself since he got back from his injury.

No. Carr has been very good this year and I don't see who else would be LB if not baba.

Millner is f*cking shite and shouldn't be near our first XI and Solano lacks pace and haven't looked himself since he got back from his injury.

Carr -  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Babayaro - ANYONE should be LB, Babayaro is a fucking terrible, terrible player.

Milner - you, sir, are a bufoon. Milner has done well. Better, on the whole, that players like Duff.

Its kinda funny how most lineups miss out Carr, but some will put up with Baba pllaying so they can drop Bramble.

So it does look like mostly we agree that our first new signing should be a top RB ?

Looks liek Sibi will start this game I expect with Rossi and if Dyer even makes the bench then forget  about Luque.

Guest smoggeordie

So you don't go to the matches then.

Squad announced..

NUFC: Harper, Srnicek, Given, Carr, Babayaro, Moore, Bramble, Taylor, Ramage, Huntington, Parker, Emre, Solano, N'Zogbia, Milner, Butt, Duff, Dyer, Pattison, Ameobi, Martins, Rossi, Sibierski, Luque.

But Bramble, Moore, Butt and Martins are doubt.

Soooo I reckon Glenn will play this.

----------------Given

Carr----Taylor------Ramage-----Baba

Milner----Parker------Emre------Duff

-------------Sibi-------Rossi

BENCH

Harper

Huntington

Nobby

Zoggy

Dyer

No. Your point being? Fucking hell, people like you make me sick, tbh. I see (almost) as many games as you do and fuck off with that you don't see them properly on the tv.

And Millner is SHIT. The only man he can deliver the ball to is to their first defender.

The lads running this site need start offering a free prozac to everyone that has registerd here. :D

Good idea, we all need it.  Seriously all these threads do now is remind me of the decent team we could put out if we didn't have roland rat in charge, fucking depressing.

Guest smoggeordie

No. Your point being? Fucking hell, people like you make me sick, tbh. I see (almost) as many games as you do and fuck off with that you don't see them properly on the tv.

And Millner is SHIT. The only man he can deliver the ball to is to their first defender.

People who think Carr is good make me sick.